Summer mercato 2021
(04-18-2021, 09:10 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_B...Early_life

Okmilan

I still think he sometimes looks like one with his posture. Dont' know why. Icon_lol2
(04-16-2021, 04:52 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: I would prefer D'ambrosio over Laxalt, Conti, Dalot. Solid squad player who can cover LB, RB and if needed CB. Might work out similar to Favilli. 
Of course I'd prefer other's (Hysaj for example) but he is not awful should he come.

D'Ambrosio comes for free. can cover LB and RB. Has experience. and is more consistent and solid than Laxalt, Conti, Dalot. 
For me, it's an easy, cheap backup option. 
Means Kalulu can still ease in and get comfortable in RB, and we have cover for LB or when playing a more experienced team in UCL. 


(04-18-2021, 06:53 PM)Artan Wrote: Who is your favourite striker guys for the summer? Scammaca, Belotti, Vlahovich,... Other?

My vote goes for il Gallo

Belotti
Scamacca
Wouldn't waste the money on Vlahovic. Don't rate him and would be the most expensive of the lot.
Would rather spend the 20-30 for Belotti/Scamacca vs the 40m it would take to get Vlahovic.
Plus, Torino and Sassuolo are more likely to accept a player as part of the deal to bring down the actual cash value of the transaction.
Cagliari looks like it's getting relegated, they have a few very interesting players, I wonder if we would be interested. Nandez and Cragno would be really good additions to this team, especially if Donna leaves.
It looks like we'll habe about 3.5 Billion injected into the club. Big Grin
Think bigger then Cragno and Belotti boys. Big Grin
(04-18-2021, 06:53 PM)Artan Wrote: Who is your favourite striker guys for the summer? Scammaca, Belotti, Vlahovich,... Other?

My vote goes for il Gallo

My vote will go for Simy, as he will come for cheap.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(04-19-2021, 01:42 AM)nefremo Wrote: It looks like we'll habe about 3.5 Billion injected into the club. Big Grin
Think bigger then Cragno and Belotti boys. Big Grin

Haaland. Especially considering the Germans won't be in the new league.
I may be wrong about that 3.5 bil. It just seems too insane to be true. Maybe it's 3.5bil spread for everyone?
So, this 3.5 billion, did they say it is for sure in Euros? There are many other high-value currencies in the world. Grinundwech

[Image: 500px-Zimbabwe_%24100_trillion_2009_Obverse.jpg]
(04-19-2021, 03:38 AM)ACM2021 Wrote: So, this 3.5 billion, did they say it is for sure in Euros? There are many other high-value currencies in the world. Grinundwech

[Image: 500px-Zimbabwe_%24100_trillion_2009_Obverse.jpg]

Icon_lol2
(04-19-2021, 02:21 AM)nefremo Wrote: I may be wrong about that 3.5 bil. It just seems too insane to be true. Maybe it's 3.5bil spread for everyone?

I read somewhere it's 350M for each club.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!