12-08-2011, 05:00 AM
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2011, 05:10 AM by Best-Pundit.)
(12-07-2011, 03:56 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: (12-07-2011, 03:37 PM)fLame Wrote: Flamini used to play as RB, not LB.
At Milan, yes, but he is equally capable at LB. At Arsenal, he was often at LB before his breakthrough in midfield. As mush as crazy it sounds, Flamini was part of the defense that went on to make some kind of record in the UCL, in the road to UCL final back in 2006. The other members of that defense were Kolo Toure, Champbell, Lehman, and couple of make shift defenders who were actually defensive midfielders.
So yes, why not try Flamini as a LB. Who knows, maybe he will do a Zambrotta type switch or at-least Abate type
BTW, I never ever thought I would say this, but if the arrival of a certain Argentine, who is rightfully declared surplus to requirements by a gentleman called Roberto Mancini, means that our Brazilian Pato could be leaving anytime soon, then I hope that certain Argentine loses his empty - pathetic mind on the day of press conference with Galliani & kicks him in-front of the media, so that the deal is immediately off.
Tevez please quit playing football & head towards Hollywood or something. Please stay away from AC Milan
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
I believe that it has been pointed out by some member, the main problem of Flamini playing LB is himself. He already turned down the request from Ancelotti.
I am hoping that Flamini would step up his game. While we are desparately looking for a fine DM, this is his chance. Make or break.
(12-08-2011, 05:23 AM)xudong Wrote: I am hoping that Flamini would step up his game. While we are desparately looking for a fine DM, this is his chance. Make or break. So when is the grand come of Flam?
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
Rumor says MVB is leaving back to homeland this jan,mascherano is the potentieal replacement.
I will miss MVB's intimadating frontal interception capability and his read to the game.while mascherano is a total different type of player, bit like a skill version of small gatusso.Is he at the end of his contract? otherwise,I'd like to see nainggolan here.and go for someone with imposing physics to replace MVB.
May god with chinese footbball
(12-07-2011, 05:29 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Have u seen Maxwell plays lately? Antonini is better than him
I think a lot depends on Maxwell's confidence, as he's always been hot and cold, but never a certainty.
If I'm honest, while I see him as an upgrade he's not exactly a player I want.
(12-07-2011, 07:06 PM)Mystik Wrote: As good as Mascherano is..do we really need yet another defensive midfielder?? I highly doubt he wants to leave Barcelona so soon..although with that being said, I dunno where he'll play at Barca when everyone is fit.
I don't think we'll get him, just rumours coming around. That said, I do think we need a new DM quite badly given the performances of MvB and Ambro in front of defence. Mascherano has done this role superbly in the past and would strengthen the side imo.
Dont think Maxwell is much of an upgrade, actually not sure even if he is an upgrade.
Mascherano will be good for the Milan mid, as he does provide an offensive sparks in a DM role. The DM I wish Milan can sign is Sandro, esp since he is not playing much at Spurs and can actually play in CL for Milan if he comes in Jan.
I would like to know why Sandro isn't playing in the Spurs first team before buying him if I'm honest.
(12-08-2011, 05:00 AM)mzk57 Wrote: (12-07-2011, 03:56 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: At Milan, yes, but he is equally capable at LB. At Arsenal, he was often at LB before his breakthrough in midfield. As mush as crazy it sounds, Flamini was part of the defense that went on to make some kind of record in the UCL, in the road to UCL final back in 2006. The other members of that defense were Kolo Toure, Champbell, Lehman, and couple of make shift defenders who were actually defensive midfielders.
So yes, why not try Flamini as a LB. Who knows, maybe he will do a Zambrotta type switch or at-least Abate type
BTW, I never ever thought I would say this, but if the arrival of a certain Argentine, who is rightfully declared surplus to requirements by a gentleman called Roberto Mancini, means that our Brazilian Pato could be leaving anytime soon, then I hope that certain Argentine loses his empty - pathetic mind on the day of press conference with Galliani & kicks him in-front of the media, so that the deal is immediately off.
Tevez please quit playing football & head towards Hollywood or something. Please stay away from AC Milan 
I'm actually glad that you don't like Tevez at Milan - every striker you hate seems to always shine... Ibra, Binho... while for the opposite, ummm, I won't want to speak much...  
I wish you start hating Pato now
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(12-08-2011, 02:45 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: I wish you start hating Pato now Sir Zlatan Ibrahimovic is the greatest player of the last decade & Robhino will be the most prominent start of the next 5 years or so ... amen
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
Apparently PSG is in negotiations with Man City for Tevez as they are trying to "steal" him from us. PSG are willing to pay 30 million Euros and give him the same wages as he has in Man City...
|