Poll: Select your prefered coach for milan. All are rumored to be
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Allegri
26.47%
9 26.47%
Tassotti
14.71%
5 14.71%
Sheva
14.71%
5 14.71%
Spaletti
5.88%
2 5.88%
Ranieri
5.88%
2 5.88%
Wenger
8.82%
3 8.82%
Gattuso
11.76%
4 11.76%
Capello
2.94%
1 2.94%
Bielsa!!!
8.82%
3 8.82%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Milan Head Coach discussion
I don't change from pioli unless a true big name coach was available.
OcMilano 
I don't think Pioli is compatible with ESL... ?
(04-20-2021, 07:35 PM)Artan Wrote: I don't think Pioli is compatible with ESL... ?

Why not? He fits the bill perfectly. Italian is his first language, with English as a Second Language (ESL!!!). 

Even the 6 English teams have ESL coaches! Chelsea even fired Lampard to be eligible! Icon_lol2
It will be Ganz for sure
Montella was in love with Kalinic
Gattuso with Suso
Pioli with Krunic
To be honest I would like to see Shevchenko take ovee anytime Pioli quits or gets fired
(04-25-2021, 11:46 AM)Artan Wrote: Montella was in love with Kalinic
Gattuso with Suso
Pioli with Krunic

i thought gattuso was with baka
(04-25-2021, 11:47 AM)Artan Wrote: To be honest I would like to see Shevchenko take ovee anytime Pioli quits or gets fired

Yes please. He has done good job with Ukraine
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(04-25-2021, 03:59 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Yes please. He has done good job with Ukraine

sheva and tassottii; not sheva alone
its about time that Shevchenko accompanied by Tassotti takes over at Milan. Lets hope it happens, i really would like to see some Valerij Lobanovsky training methods at ACM

If this does not happen, id like to see Gasperini at the helm. He might be a good option for us, works well with young players, anonymous ones... His past with Inter is okd 10 years, many water has passed through the bridge.