Milan Team News
Number of successful tackles this season-

1) Calabria  92
2) Di Lorenzo  74
3) Marten Thorsby  72
4) Locatelli   71
4) Marten De Roon  67
5) Kucka  63
6) Rabiot  63
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Reply
(05-08-2021, 03:02 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Number of successful tackles this season-

1) Calabria  92
2) Di Lorenzo  74
3) Marten Thorsby  72
4) Locatelli   71
4) Marten De Roon  67
5) Kucka  63
6) Rabiot  63

I can't help but from time to time wondering where we would be now if Calabria didn't sit out that game against Spezia. We were cocky and paid a price. Our players were all just stunned and helpless when Spezia seemed like they were playing on steroid (something like our second leg collapse against La Coruna Sad ). We desperately needed players like Calabria who would refuse to keep his head down. 

Unfortunately, that has cost us the scudetto. I pray that the damage will be just that. Sad
Reply
I love this guy love for the club. Very loyal to the core, not hungry for money and hoes. He should be the Captain for 2021-2022 season. Not surprised that he ready to renew for his current salary of 2M, lesson to learn for Rube players like Donnarumma.

1 year ago.....probably every Milan fan out there wanted his head and being sold for pennies. Now he is worth more than Romagnoli, Hakan, Leao. 
CALABRIA - CAPITANO
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Reply
(05-08-2021, 04:12 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: I love this guy love for the club. Very loyal to the core, not hungry for money and hoes. He should be the Captain for 2021-2022 season. Not surprised that he ready to renew for his current salary of 2M, lesson to learn for Rube players like Donnarumma.

1 year ago.....probably every Milan fan out there wanted his head and being sold for pennies. Now he is worth more than Romagnoli, Hakan, Leao. 
CALABRIA - CAPITANO

Not me. I have always supported him and Kessie. Proud

But I also supported Dollarumma. Sad
Reply
also not me, i always want cala in the team, i like the guy, and maybe you are right, he should be the next captain, or vice captain
Reply
(05-08-2021, 04:50 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: Not me. I have always supported him and Kessie. Proud

But I also supported Dollarumma. Sad

This is when we really disagreed. But don't worry I got a lot of shit for being a huntelaar supporter back in the day.
OcMilano 
Reply
Kessie for captain. Vice Calabria
Reply
(05-09-2021, 04:26 PM)Artan Wrote: Kessie for captain. Vice Calabria

this would actually make sense
Reply
yep he deserves the band, despite missing the penalty. all forgiven,, he has converted so many until now. Calabria is the next to come, with greatest progress so far. deserves to be the Vice President Smile
Reply
MILAN Women team secure UCL 3bandiera Rossonero Rossonero
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Reply