Summer mercato 2021
Sounds really weird to me, because when we signed him it was really meant to be a purchase - the 10 million loan fee was just the first installment of the total transfer fee. That's the deal we had with Brescia, so it would be pretty shitty to go back on that now.
(05-26-2021, 11:06 AM)devoted_dm Wrote: Sounds really weird to me, because when we signed him it was really meant to be a purchase - the 10 million loan fee was just the first installment of the total transfer fee. That's the deal we had with Brescia, so it would be pretty shitty to go back on that now.

i read today somewhere trusty that he is staying 100%
(05-26-2021, 11:06 AM)devoted_dm Wrote: Sounds really weird to me, because when we signed him it was really meant to be a purchase - the 10 million loan fee was just the first installment of the total transfer fee. That's the deal we had with Brescia, so it would be pretty shitty to go back on that now.

Sounds weird to me too. But if it was like that, why wasn't it an obligation and not an option? I guess Brescia thought that the €10m loan fee meant there was no chance we'd not make it permanent.

I like him, I hope he stays. Too early to give up on a 21 year old.
(05-26-2021, 11:10 AM)mazen111 Wrote: i read today somewhere trusty that he is staying 100%

If it was 100% I guess it must have come directly from the club...
(05-26-2021, 11:11 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: Sounds weird to me too. But if it was like that, why wasn't it an obligation and not an option? I guess Brescia thought that the €10m loan fee meant there was no chance we'd not make it permanent.

I like him, I hope he stays. Too early to give up on a 21 year old.

Maybe it's because Barella is available.  Sagrin
(05-26-2021, 11:22 AM)hwmook Wrote: Maybe it's because Barella is available.  Sagrin

Could be.

And next summer Tonali will be free since his contract with Brescia will expire, so we'll have both. Devilol
(05-26-2021, 11:06 AM)devoted_dm Wrote: Sounds really weird to me, because when we signed him it was really meant to be a purchase - the 10 million loan fee was just the first installment of the total transfer fee. That's the deal we had with Brescia, so it would be pretty shitty to go back on that now.

I genuinely thought that was the case too. 
So, what's the money involved in order to sign him right now? 25m? It's a matter of faith right now, isn't it?
I'm thinking the Tonali thing can't be true. I think he'll come good. He just needs time. Having said that, even though 10mil is a lot (what we already paid), another 25mil is a lot more. So if they feel like this is his max and he's not worth it....then maybe they're thinking "we'll save our 25 and put it somewhere else".

Brescia will be screwed. Nobody will offer 25mil for him now in order for them to get the same value. We'll probably never deal with them again. Big Grin
I think we'll sign him. I'd like that.
But I can understand people thinking if maybe that kind of money should be spent for let's say Brahim.
This is to lower his price tag IMO. He didnt even play at these last games, now the rumorrs of not buying him,.... Brescia didnt qualify for A this year, so probably this is a method to lower the price