(05-30-2021, 09:40 AM)hwmook Wrote: I just read that Riola is looking to give discounted price of 6m per year to get Donnarumma. That must be the biggest joke of the year. Rejecting a contract renewal of 8m per year to get 6m per year.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
hwmook Wrote:Real bought him for 17m, I don't think they will sell him for anything less than 20m. 25m option is fair enough.
Real Madrid probably bought him because they thought he could be useful, no they have decided he can't be and wants to get rid of him. And still the price is up even during the pandemic and all? Should be €15-17m max. But I won't complain too much, we have another year to make a decision.
Seems like best solution. Diaz so far didn't deserved to be bought permanently ,but he showed some progress ,so he might earn privilege to be true part of Milan during next season. If he repeats Jekyl and Mr. Hyde season ,than no thanks.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.