Summer mercato 2021
Giroud's contract is extended.
https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2021/0...dIndex=0-0
Lol reporters were sure he is coming. I mean this was more 'confirmed' than 95% of Milan mercato news I ever remember.
(06-04-2021, 03:08 PM)Reso Wrote: Imo this is a thinking we have to change. We have to give players time to improve and become better. It's not like we can splash cash and buy WC players. We have many players with a lot of potential. They jus need time. Look at donarumma. If he wasn't given a chance to play full team he wouldn't be the player he is today. (His "drama queen-ness" is another topic). Look at kessie. During the first season most of Milan fans called him an ordinary player. But now after three seasons, he's a world class player.

Yes Diaz is not good enough to challenge CL now, but in time I believe he can be very good. So is hauge. I think saelaemakers can be very good too

Valid points. I think Diaz is fine as a backup initially, we will see if he develops. 

I would still like a good player with him in that AM role  like Ziyech  ( no love at Chelsea), Van De Beek or similar.
(06-04-2021, 04:19 PM)Codazzi Wrote: Giroud's contract is extended.
https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2021/0...dIndex=0-0

Hmm, Ibra just talked about him in an interview too.


Well, all in for Belotti then.
(06-04-2021, 04:27 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: Hmm, Ibra just talked about him in an interview too.


Well, all in for Belotti then.

We either sign Depay or I'll burn San Siro. All up to Paolo now.
(06-04-2021, 04:37 PM)Codazzi Wrote: We either sign Depay or I'll burn San Siro. All up to Paolo now.

Will you build a new stadium for us then?
(06-04-2021, 04:23 PM)reza Wrote: Lol reporters were sure he is coming. I mean this was more 'confirmed' than 95% of Milan mercato news I ever remember.

IKR.. I was shocked to see the news.
(06-04-2021, 04:19 PM)Codazzi Wrote: Giroud's contract is extended.
https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2021/0...dIndex=0-0

Happy that now we will target younger player.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(06-04-2021, 04:42 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: Will you build a new stadium for us then?

Icon_lol2 The last time I checked, Eliott was on it. I merely make things happen faster.
(06-04-2021, 04:47 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Happy that now we will target younger player.

Plus we deserve better than him IMO