(06-03-2021, 05:54 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Yup, we were playing as kids, it's one of first releases ever I think... 97 ,98 or something like that. I remember news section was designed like actual newspaper. You could bribe referees (not all of them though, just some with certain "traits", for penalties and goals, but there were always chance that media will find out about bribe and if that happens it was immediate sack and exile .
I remember there was also a doping injection function, but I forget the name
06-04-2021, 03:08 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2021, 03:09 PM by Sleeping Giant.)
Before returning to Real Madrid, Ancelotti received an offer from Inter Milan which he refused due to his AC Milan links.
Earned a bit of my respect
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
06-04-2021, 04:44 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2021, 04:44 PM by xudong.)
(06-04-2021, 03:08 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Before returning to Real Madrid, Ancelotti received an offer from Inter Milan which he refused due to his AC Milan links.
Earned a bit of my respect
If he wins La Liga he will be the only one that wins all five major leagues. That would be an amazing feat.
(06-04-2021, 03:08 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Before returning to Real Madrid, Ancelotti received an offer from Inter Milan which he refused due to his AC Milan links.
Earned a bit of my respect
Simply put; Nothing attractive in him coaching Inter to him.
Roma defender Chris Smalling and his wife Sam claim they saw a UFO last night. ‘Chris could see it rotating with lights flashing all around.’
https://www.google.com/amp/s/football-it...w-ufo/amp/
Smalling has seen a number of objects flying past
Muriel, Zapata, Luis Alberto, Joao Pedro...
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
06-07-2021, 10:45 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2021, 11:01 PM by nefremo.)
(06-04-2021, 04:44 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: If he wins La Liga he will be the only one that wins all five major leagues. That would be an amazing feat.
Eh...not so much when you see the clubs he coached in those leagues 
Did squat all with Napoli and Everton though...
Carlo did something special with us in the 2000s. Nobody can deny that. The players we had were brilliant, but he also was. But after he left Milan, I can't say he's done something out of the norm at the clubs he's been at. As a matter of fact, I'd say he's failed at most of them...keeping in mind what he was actually hired for to begin with (ex: he wasn't hired at Bayern, PSG and Chelsea to win the Bindesliga or Ligue 1, or the EPL for that matter. He was hired at Everton to make them one of the top 7, he failed. He was hired at Napoli to potentially win the Scudetto, he failed and was even sacked mid-season).
Despite all that, to win the title in all top 5 leagues is incredible And to be the only one to do it, shows that it's not easy. So for Carlo, although I don't like Real, I hope he does it.
Sarri appointed as new coach of Lazio. (OFFICIAL)
I don't know how will he manage a money deficient club like Nazio and a club with such a bullshit bench. It would be interesting to see...
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(06-09-2021, 12:06 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Sarri appointed as new coach of Lazio. (OFFICIAL)
I don't know how will he manage a money deficient club like Nazio and a club with such a bullshit bench. It would be interesting to see...
They truly need almost a full new squad
(06-07-2021, 10:45 PM)nefremo Wrote: Eh...not so much when you see the clubs he coached in those leagues 
Did squat all with Napoli and Everton though...
Carlo did something special with us in the 2000s. Nobody can deny that. The players we had were brilliant, but he also was. But after he left Milan, I can't say he's done something out of the norm at the clubs he's been at. As a matter of fact, I'd say he's failed at most of them...keeping in mind what he was actually hired for to begin with (ex: he wasn't hired at Bayern, PSG and Chelsea to win the Bindesliga or Ligue 1, or the EPL for that matter. He was hired at Everton to make them one of the top 7, he failed. He was hired at Napoli to potentially win the Scudetto, he failed and was even sacked mid-season).
Despite all that, to win the title in all top 5 leagues is incredible And to be the only one to do it, shows that it's not easy. So for Carlo, although I don't like Real, I hope he does it.
True ... Fatih Terim had had his opportunity and had sucked at it.
|