Summer mercato 2021
(06-07-2021, 08:50 PM)Zio Fester Wrote: @86_longo: AC Milan management trust in Leao's talent and potential. Up to now, he's not on the market. However, if an amazing offer arrives, the management will take it in consideration.

Leao was abysmal for the Portugal U-21s showing little interest or desire, slammed by the Portuguese fans as well. The 25m spent on him seems to be money down the drain.

Can you imagine how good he'd be if he played with the attitude of someone like Kessie or Kjær? Or even Theo. Leao is a really annoying player because he's insanely talented. I think he could become one of the top 10 players in the world if he really wanted to, but he's so inconsistent.
Donnarumma to PSG almost a done deal. 10m + 2m in bonuses
(06-08-2021, 12:38 AM)ac.michael Wrote: Donnarumma to PSG almost a done deal. 10m + 2m in bonuses

Is the 2M for Antonio?  Icon_lol2


Seriously though,  I am guessing Sergio Rico will be leaving to make space for the Dollar bros. Navas did well but I think he's also 35-36.
Oh well,  good riddance.
GDS: Milan is working with Chelsea on 3 fronts; Tomori, Giroud and Hakim Ziyech



@86_longo : Milan contacted Ikone's agents. The interest is concrete but there have not yet been discussions with Lille.
The French club claims 23M + % on resale.

Dortmund and Atleti are also on the player.
(06-07-2021, 08:22 PM)mazen111 Wrote: @Sianews_: Soon Real Madrid will submit an official offer to sign kessie from Milan, Ancelotti is fascinated by the player

COuld be a huge money boost or could use it to get some decent cash plus some players. 

(06-08-2021, 01:30 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: GDS: Milan is working with Chelsea on 3 fronts; Tomori, Giroud and Hakim Ziyech



@86_longo : Milan contacted Ikone's agents. The interest is concrete but there have not yet been discussions with Lille.
The French club claims 23M + % on resale.

Dortmund and Atleti are also on the player.

I'd love Ziyech but, as others have said, screws us come mid season. 

I also like Ikone. Would be a good pickup.
(06-08-2021, 01:41 AM)porcho Wrote: COuld be a huge money boost or could use it to get some decent cash plus some players. 


I'd love Ziyech but, as others have said, screws us come mid season. 

I also like Ikone. Would be a good pickup.

I doubt that very. Kessie won't be more than 45 Mil euros at his best day.

Renato Sanchez is miles better.
(06-08-2021, 09:09 AM)mazen111 Wrote: I doubt that very. Kessie won't be more than 45 Mil euros at his best day.

Renato Sanchez is miles better.

Nothing short of 85 million euros for Kessie. I would not sell him at all, however, if I had to it should be at the worth of getting at least two 40 million euro level of players. That would cover us in the RW and CF department and we could free up space for Tonalli - Bennacer partnership.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(06-08-2021, 01:41 AM)porcho Wrote: COuld be a huge money boost or could use it to get some decent cash plus some players. 


I'd love Ziyech but, as others have said, screws us come mid season. 

I also like Ikone. Would be a good pickup.

I have mentioned this too. But there's news saying AFCON might get cancelled depending how covid  is at that time.
@AntoVitiello Milan are in negotiations to loan Diaz next season. The main conversation is if it will be obligation or option to buy.

Rafael Leao has often disappointed so much so that Maldini has more than a doubt. The club is thinking of a solution with the blessing of Pioli, Leao could play somewhere else next season on loan. He needs continuity to grow without too much pressure. [TS]


I read he was benched for the U21 match. Leao was behind a Monza player and 1-2 Benfica bench warmers. He should be loaned 100% and sold if we get a good offer.
Isnt Tomori a deal done yet?