06-09-2021, 08:20 PM
reza Wrote:Apparently Sabitzer is available for relative cheap 15-20m.
I believe clubs would be queueing up for him at that price and they would compete on salary, so I would be surprised if we had a chance.
|
Summer mercato 2021
|
|
06-09-2021, 08:20 PM
reza Wrote:Apparently Sabitzer is available for relative cheap 15-20m. I believe clubs would be queueing up for him at that price and they would compete on salary, so I would be surprised if we had a chance.
06-09-2021, 08:38 PM
Sergio Oliveira available for around 15M.
But Fiorentina is leading the race to sign him.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
06-09-2021, 08:48 PM
(06-09-2021, 08:20 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: I believe clubs would be queueing up for him at that price and they would compete on salary, so I would be surprised if we had a chance. Is he that good? Pardon my ignorance, as I only watch Milan and follow Milan-related news these days (busy), so I haven't even heard of this guy before
06-09-2021, 09:35 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2021, 09:36 PM by Arildonardo.)
ACM2021 Wrote:Is he that good? Heard some good things about him and he's been quite good sometimes when I saw him. Picked in Team of the Season for Bundesliga in 2019-2020 season. Same season he was also in UEFA Champions League Squad of the Season. Been quite consistent for RB Leipzig the last five seasons.
06-09-2021, 10:08 PM
(06-09-2021, 09:35 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Heard some good things about him and he's been quite good sometimes when I saw him. Picked in Team of the Season for Bundesliga in 2019-2020 season. Same season he was also in UEFA Champions League Squad of the Season. Okay then and thanks for sharing the information Let's see if Maldini likes him enough to bring him to Milan.
06-09-2021, 10:12 PM
[Vito Angelo] Ibrahimovic's condition is not good. Milan is worried. The Swede could have a long stop.
May well need two top strikers then. Signing a stop-gap like old man Giroud not really gonna cut it.
06-09-2021, 10:19 PM
Ibra should just hang up his boots and enter the administration. Probably could save us a few million euros too.
06-09-2021, 10:25 PM
We can sign Matri as replacement
06-09-2021, 10:31 PM
Zio Fester Wrote:[Vito Angelo] Ibrahimovic's condition is not good. Milan is worried. The Swede could have a long stop. I don't think we can sign two expensive ones, so maybe Giroud and either one of Belotti/Vlahovic/Icardi or someone in that mold. And then replace Giroud after next season.
06-09-2021, 10:35 PM
ACM2021 Wrote:Ibra should just hang up his boots and enter the administration. Probably could save us a few million euros too. Can't be too much left in him. He's falling apart. He's come back before, but he's pushing 40 now... |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|