@marco_ramiccia: Chelsea sent Ramadani to negotiate Ziyech deal with #ACMilan - the Rossoneri are keen
@DiMarzio
#Laxalt one step away from #DinamoMosca#calciomercato @acmilan @SkySport @CaraccioloNino
An update from DiMarizo says Dinamo will buy him for 3.5M
This Dollarumma case set a bad example for others who think if your youth product can do it why can’t I? This is why I dream Thiago Silva can come back one day and say I and Ibra fight against our age to prove we can play for Milan with high quality again. It would be priceless, more than Ziyech who admittedly play in similar style with Calha.
https://sempremilan.com/cm-milan-offered...with-agent
Razvan Marin as a deputy for Kessie and Bennacer. Is he any good? He was supposedly Cagliari's best player.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(06-09-2021, 05:24 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Let me teach you.
About shitposting and trolling? Thanks but no thanks.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!