06-24-2021, 05:03 PM
Ill start a petition to Maldini,... He should take Reza as third option for the attack, if the hottest name linked is Cutrone.
|
Summer mercato 2021
|
|
06-24-2021, 05:03 PM
Ill start a petition to Maldini,... He should take Reza as third option for the attack, if the hottest name linked is Cutrone.
06-24-2021, 05:23 PM
06-24-2021, 05:36 PM
(06-24-2021, 05:03 PM)Artan Wrote: Ill start a petition to Maldini,... He should take Reza as third option for the attack, if the hottest name linked is Cutrone. 'hot prospect'?
AC MILAN
06-24-2021, 05:59 PM
06-24-2021, 06:04 PM
Just for the record, I know I am in the minority, but I am not totally against Cutrone returning. He has passion (his celebration against us bothered me only for a little while) and can still improve with guidance under Giroud and Ibrahimovic.
Maybe the plan (if this rumor is credible) is to bring Belotti next summer when he becomes Bosman to replace Ibrahimovic.
06-24-2021, 07:01 PM
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
06-24-2021, 08:01 PM
(06-24-2021, 06:04 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: Just for the record, I know I am in the minority, but I am not totally against Cutrone returning. He has passion (his celebration against us bothered me only for a little while) and can still improve with guidance under Giroud and Ibrahimovic. Nah, won't happen. Clubs don't usually make such blunders with their star players the way we did with Dollarumma and Hakan.
06-24-2021, 08:11 PM
Cutrone looks washed up as a footballer.
Bouncing around from loan to loan, barely playing any games and not scoring. If he's the solution things look pretty bleak.
06-24-2021, 08:29 PM
Cutrone would be a useless signing. For his position, we should either sign someone who is instantly useful or has upside. He at this point is neither. Rather we go and promote a youngster from the junior squad than him tbh. And to think we sold him for damned near 20m a couple of years ago, which at the time looked like a low price, but we ended up making out like a bandit.
06-24-2021, 09:05 PM
(06-24-2021, 08:29 PM)slifersd Wrote: Cutrone would be a useless signing. For his position, we should either sign someone who is instantly useful or has upside. He at this point is neither. Rather we go and promote a youngster from the junior squad than him tbh. And to think we sold him for damned near 20m a couple of years ago, which at the time looked like a low price, but we ended up making out like a bandit. nope. I am completely with cutrone's return |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|