07-07-2021, 01:37 AM
Shoot I didn't predict Italy Spain, maybe I can get half points:
England 1-2 Denmark
England 1-2 Denmark
|
Euro 2020 Prediction League
|
|
07-07-2021, 01:37 AM
Shoot I didn't predict Italy Spain, maybe I can get half points:
England 1-2 Denmark
07-07-2021, 08:48 PM
07-08-2021, 02:01 AM
Who does everyone got for this final?
England 0-3 Italy
07-08-2021, 02:27 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2021, 12:00 PM by ZvonimirBoban.)
England 1-2 Italy Kane
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
07-08-2021, 02:37 AM
Predict the final
-5 for anybody who predicts England win
07-08-2021, 03:01 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2021, 03:03 AM by ac.michael.)
I think Italy will dominate this one I just don't see much technique in Englands team they are a bunch of oafs. Who knows though, anything can happen in one game.
England NT reminds me of a bunch of Borinis LOL.
07-08-2021, 03:28 AM
Final score: 0:0
Scorer: Kane (yes, I know that I predicted 0:0).
07-08-2021, 11:18 AM
England - Italy 0-4 Insigne
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
07-08-2021, 03:16 PM
England - Italy 0-2 locatelli
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|