Napoli is looking really strong. Should have scored more goals yesterday as well. Osimhen is such a beast. But i think the thing that could screw Napoli, is if the injuries pile up. Especially in defence and on the wings.
I noticed Anguissa against Cagliari. Fantastic signing. Brings balance and strenght to that midfield. Perfect signing for them.
About Napoli, if I remember correctly, teams that Spaletti managed always had a strong start in Serie A, and usually they were on top in september and october, and around november the downfall starts. We will see where they are at the winter break.
but Spaletti also almost always guaranteed a top 4 finish. (I don't have all stats to back it up, so it is just my vague memory).
Hope Torino wins tonight. Pobega show locatelli how to play in midfield haha
Pobega balling against Rube... He is ready to replace Kesshit
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Handonovic should of seen red. Merda are already down at that point. Fucker doesn't get a warning. Surprise, surprise, but Merda come back to win!
Fuck Merda, you'll get yours.