09-28-2021, 01:38 AM
|
Winter mercato 2022
|
(09-28-2021, 01:38 AM)nefremo Wrote: Don't be so sure. They're only a point above relegation now. I mean we can hope. I still think he has something to offer us other than just some $$$ but I think Frankfurt will eventually come good. My wish for this season is that Frankfurt and Juve get relegated. and Inter goes bust and ends up in Serie D
09-28-2021, 04:17 AM
09-28-2021, 09:30 AM
09-28-2021, 10:02 AM
09-28-2021, 12:44 PM
(09-27-2021, 08:46 AM)Zio Fester Wrote: The point of selling Hague? The point ? He was the one asset we could sell. But remember, he is only on loan right now. As much as I like JPH, he hasn't exactly set Eintracht alight Despite the rumours, Conti, Krunic and Castillejo are still here. ie no one wanted them. (09-28-2021, 10:02 AM)hwmook Wrote: You want to ring up the guy that bought Castillejo? How about calling Castillejo to give him a piece of your mind? No one knows or cares where Fassone and Mirabelli are !
09-28-2021, 12:49 PM
AC Milan are one of the three clubs interested in signing Pisa striker Lorenzo Lucca
Juventus will probably get him. One of Pisa's director's is Claudio Chillneli , the Jube link is obvious. BTW, Vlasic in 5 games for West Ham 0 goals, 0 assists. He has not started all games and is new to English football, but I am still satisfied we didn't spend 40M on him.
09-28-2021, 01:08 PM
(09-28-2021, 12:44 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: The point ? He was the one asset we could sell. But remember, he is only on loan right now. I am surprised we apparently frozen Castellijo out of the team even though we could have use him instead of Florenzi. Isn't he Pioli's son like people here like to say?
09-28-2021, 01:11 PM
(09-28-2021, 12:49 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: AC Milan are one of the three clubs interested in signing Pisa striker Lorenzo Lucca He only played like 100+ mins. Give him chance to perform. Even Rebic struggle with so little game time
09-28-2021, 11:23 PM
(09-28-2021, 01:08 PM)hwmook Wrote: I am surprised we apparently frozen Castellijo out of the team even though we could have use him instead of Florenzi. Isn't he Pioli's son like people here like to say? Well, he wouldn't go to Getafe or wherever else. Now I guess he is worse than a unfit, 30yo, ex-Crotone player. Florenzi should of been RB support but Kalulu seems to be stepping up. Florenzi might get sent back to Roma at this rate. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|



