Winter mercato 2022
Nicola Schira @NicoSchira

#ACMilan are planning 4 important contracts extensions: talks in progress for the renewals of Ismael #Bennacer, Rafael #Leao, #TheoHernandez and Simon #Kjaer

GdS reports similar and Favire is expected in January.
(10-25-2021, 11:26 AM)Reso Wrote: Sagrin

Italian striker Andrea Belotti is prepared to leave Torino as free agent in June. Torino manager Ivan Juric confirms: “Belotti won’t sign the contract extension”. ?? #transfers

“Andrea is not gonna leave in January. He’ll decide his future in June”, Juric added. #Belotti

Fabrizio Romano

So I guess we wait till season ends

There was a report saying we'd take Belotti while Torino take Pobega.  

Why not Krunic? The guy is way below Milan level but he might be OK for Torino or similar. If Adli comes in January along with Favire,  Krunic has no space. Plus,  no one wants him at Milan anyway.
Diaz is covid free !
The Franck Kessie saga has caused somewhat of a divide at Milan with differing opinions on what should happen next, according to a report.

According to reports from Tuttosport the scenario surrounding Kessie is generating tension within the club. There are some figures that would like the midfielder to be kept away from the field until he decides to accept the offer for a renewal.

However, there is another group that puts team goals first and believe Kessie will help achieve this season’s target. The strategy chosen did not lead to the renewal of Donnarumma and Calhanoglu, it must be noted.
Milan have reached a verbal agreement with Andrea Belotti over a free transfer ahead of next summer, according to a report.

This morning’s edition of Tuttosport writes that Belotti has already decided to leave Turin once his contract expires at the end of the season. Talks have been on for some time and Milan have managed to strike an initial agreement with the player and his entourage over a prospective contract.

The paper goes on to add that president Urbano Cairo will try to sell Belotti in January with the intention of earning at least €5m from the tale of the Granata captain, but Milan’s intention remains to land him on a free.

Very average player on the decline even if free.
Belotti isnt a bad option for that money. Given we dont the funds to move for Vlahovic.
(10-26-2021, 01:19 PM)Artan Wrote: Belotti isnt a bad option for that money. Given we dont the funds to move for Vlahovic.

I agree. I have always liked Belotti (perhaps I am biased towards any Milanista), but agree that he has been declining for the past two seasons. Still, I don't think he is a bad option at all. I don't know about his end product but feel confident that his work rate will come extremely handy. Imagine a few mad dogs (Belotti, Rebic, Saelesmaekers, etc.) fighting for every loose ball.  Sagrin
aka xudong
(10-26-2021, 05:05 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: I agree. I have always liked Belotti (perhaps I am biased towards any Milanista), but agree that he has been declining for the past two seasons. Still, I don't think he is a bad option at all. I don't know about his end product but feel confident that his work rate will come extremely handy. Imagine a few mad dogs (Belotti, Rebic, Saelesmaekers, etc.) fighting for every loose ball.  Sagrin

Exactly. I think his decline has to do with motivation. He wanted to join Milan but Torino stopped him. But it was a good thing. It's good he didn't join us in banter era. Now will be a perfect time to join us. And if Torino president has any brain cell left, he would sell him in January. 5m tops
AC MILAN
(10-26-2021, 05:05 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: I agree. I have always liked Belotti (perhaps I am biased towards any Milanista), but agree that he has been declining for the past two seasons. Still, I don't think he is a bad option at all. I don't know about his end product but feel confident that his work rate will come extremely handy. Imagine a few mad dogs (Belotti, Rebic, Saelesmaekers, etc.) fighting for every loose ball.  Sagrin

understandable, no motivation to play for a relegation fighting Toro. Should be given a shot, why not..
Zio doesn't like anyone we're linked too !  Icon_lol2
Anyway, that's up to Zio.

Belotti for free is better than just relying on the old guy's and unproven Pellegri. 
He is strong for his size and is a good header. We don't need him to lead the attack so much, just to support most time's,  so Belotti would be fine until we can get Lucca or bring back Colombo