11-01-2021, 12:37 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2021, 12:38 PM by nefremo.)
(11-01-2021, 09:32 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Then this depressing news
CM reports Milan are considering renewing Rade Krunic until 2026.
Seriously? What the fuck ?
The invisible man! For long stretches if games, you gotta look for him on the field. It's as if he hides from any responsibility.
Although....in fairness, he was decent vs Roma. But, we shouldn't be looking to extend his contract. We should be looking to replace him with a better option.
Milan are not convinced by Pietro Pellegri so far and already scouring the market for a potential replacement, according to a report.
Pellegri did not take part in the trip to the capital to face Roma last night after suffering an ankle problem, and he has so far made just three appearances for Milan having been snubbed from the Champions League squad. He also missed the away match in Bologna, due to an inflammation.
According to MilanLive, the management have their concerns about how much Pellegri will be available especially after all the problems he has had at Monaco and it seems very unlikely at the moment that he will be bought permanently.
Just because it was a loan doesn't make this ok, in only October and "concerns", Milan Lab tested him just 2 months ago. At some point Milan management need to realize that if no money exists and therefore we need low cost low risk then we need primavera players not injured players of other teams.
(11-01-2021, 04:03 PM)reza Wrote: Just because it was a loan doesn't make this ok, in only October and "concerns", Milan Lab tested him just 2 months ago. At some point Milan management need to realize that if no money exists and therefore we need low cost low risk then we need primavera players not injured players of other teams.
Totally agree! As long as a kid is physically able to play a game in Serie A, they should be given priority instead of wasting time and money on injured outsiders.
(11-01-2021, 07:07 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Fuck no!
I'd rather give Kalulu more playing time or have Gabbia in RB then Dalot back !
We need to clear off Samu, Conti, get RW. I'd keep Pellegri for Coppa Italia. Florenzi and Messias ...meh
Oh. I don't want him. I think Kalulu is more than sufficient for backup RB.
Just saying what I think might happen. We seem to like Dalot for some reason.
(11-01-2021, 12:37 PM)nefremo Wrote: The invisible man! For long stretches if games, you gotta look for him on the field. It's as if he hides from any responsibility.
Although....in fairness, he was decent vs Roma. But, we shouldn't be looking to extend his contract. We should be looking to replace him with a better option.
THIS. I mean every club signs players that turn out to be average but most clubs are smart enough to palm them off as soon as they can.
(11-01-2021, 01:49 PM)Zio Fester Wrote: Milan are not convinced by Pietro Pellegri so far and already scouring the market for a potential replacement, according to a report.
Pellegri did not take part in the trip to the capital to face Roma last night after suffering an ankle problem, and he has so far made just three appearances for Milan having been snubbed from the Champions League squad. He also missed the away match in Bologna, due to an inflammation.
According to MilanLive, the management have their concerns about how much Pellegri will be available especially after all the problems he has had at Monaco and it seems very unlikely at the moment that he will be bought permanently.

Easy fix. Go get Lucca.
(11-01-2021, 04:03 PM)reza Wrote: Just because it was a loan doesn't make this ok, in only October and "concerns", Milan Lab tested him just 2 months ago. At some point Milan management need to realize that if no money exists and therefore we need low cost low risk then we need primavera players not injured players of other teams.
I think the Milan Lab is the problem here. We desperately need money spent to clean up that part of the club
(11-01-2021, 12:37 PM)nefremo Wrote: The invisible man! For long stretches if games, you gotta look for him on the field. It's as if he hides from any responsibility.
Although....in fairness, he was decent vs Roma. But, we shouldn't be looking to extend his contract. We should be looking to replace him with a better option.
I would bring him in for any game vs Verona. He likes to play his best against them.
But like you said we should be after better options. Or even he should be leaving so we have space for Adli and probably Pobega .
(11-01-2021, 04:03 PM)reza Wrote: Just because it was a loan doesn't make this ok, in only October and "concerns", Milan Lab tested him just 2 months ago. At some point Milan management need to realize that if no money exists and therefore we need low cost low risk then we need primavera players not injured players of other teams.
I don't believe that article.
Are they saying Milan management didn't know Pellegri's history ? I knew his history and who am I?
I would say he is going as expected and he might get some serious time in the Coppa Italia.
11-02-2021, 02:22 AM
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2021, 02:25 AM by Demonbanana.)
Conte looks certain to sign with Tottenham.
I think he will come for Kessie since he is a fan.
If I am Maldini, I would say to Kessie and his agent that they have until Christmas to sign. Otherwise we sell in January and we can get some cash from Spurs for Faivre and Kamara.
I am not sure how true it is but I have read Inzaghi already wants to get rid of Kebab!
11-02-2021, 04:22 AM
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2021, 04:23 AM by honsano.)
Kessie is tough to sell midway as we are legit Scudetto contenders. Don’t want to miss this opportunity. It’ll only interest players like Faivre or Kamera too joining a championship side that is first pot for CL.
Keep Krunic. Low wages and loves the team. You need these guys to counter the Kessie and 10+10 types.
I see the Pellegri gamble differently. Primavera guys (Maldini, Colombo, Olzer) need minutes. My understanding was Pellegri is a competent player just historically fragile. If healthy, he would theoretically challenge for second choice CF. He couldn’t stay fit so far. If we kept a primavera player, there is no guarantee they would be ready if called upon. Additionally, spending all that time on the bench (Maldini) stops from growth (Colombo).
So rumours say Conte wants Vlahovic and Kessie. I really want kessie to stay this season cos we could really get Serie A with him around. But since we will lose him for free in summer, i want to sell him in winter and buy faivre and kamara.
Faivre seems like a big upgrade to our RW. so if Kamara can settle in soon, it might be good selling kessie in winter
(11-02-2021, 06:14 AM)Reso Wrote: So rumours say Conte wants Vlahovic and Kessie. I really want kessie to stay this season cos we could really get Serie A with him around. But since we will lose him for free in summer, i want to sell him in winter and buy faivre and kamara.
Faivre seems like a big upgrade to our RW. so if Kamara can settle in soon, it might be good selling kessie in winter
Kesshit playing in Conference league
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
|