11-29-2021, 06:51 PM
I guess Belotti rumors are over?
|
Winter mercato 2022
|
|
11-29-2021, 06:51 PM
I guess Belotti rumors are over?
11-29-2021, 10:45 PM
Saelemakers scored his last goal against Sassuolo on the 20th of December in 2020. His last assist was on the 25th of September against Spezia.
Yet he is supposedly part of the forward line. Abysmal
11-30-2021, 04:12 AM
(11-29-2021, 06:51 PM)Codazzi Wrote: I guess Belotti rumors are over? because of his injury? he may still come for free in the summer tranfer AC MILAN
11-30-2021, 07:26 AM
Maldini rules out any January transfers. Are you serious??
https://football-italia.net/maldini-comm...hevchenko/
11-30-2021, 08:56 AM
(11-30-2021, 07:26 AM)Bennacer Wrote: Maldini rules out any January transfers. Are you serious?? He is not going to come out and tell everyone the club's plans. You must know we operate under the radar a lot of the time.
11-30-2021, 09:10 AM
We probably don't have a big budget for January either, so it's going to be really difficult to get someone who can make a difference. If the right player at the right price comes along, then I'm sure we can get something done.
Just don't fill up the squad with more useless players that will be impossible to get rid of. That's all I ask for.
11-30-2021, 11:48 AM
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2021, 11:49 AM by Sleeping Giant.)
All I will ask for a good RW and a bringing Adli back for January transfer
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
I support no transfer policy if we can't afford proper reinforcements. Say "No" to Meite-ish transfers.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
11-30-2021, 01:19 PM
(11-30-2021, 01:05 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: I support no transfer policy if we can't afford proper reinforcements. Say "No" to Meite-ish transfers. Rumours of Faivre re-surfacing again.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
11-30-2021, 06:19 PM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|