Serie A
Salernitana look like they will be expelled for Serie A since Lotito can't get a buyer for them. Anyone from that squad we could get ? Player's like Ribery will demand to leave and won't play Serie B.

How has Simy been this season?

I also heard Catania joined Chievo in getting dissolved. Both club's were in Serie A not that long ago, especially Chievo had a long history in Serie A. 
Amazing they can just disappear. 
May be Lotito should sell Lazio instead Tongue
Those folks who bought Newcastle, buying Inter for 1 billion. Could save Salernitana instead...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
If I was them....i'd buy Salernitana for the 15M (rumored) price....and then invest the remaining 1 billion (set aside to buy Inter) into the market. Make Salernitana dominate Serie A....just for the fun if it! Big Grin And of course, because I'd love to play Football Manager in real life (with all the cheat codes)! Big Grin
Ask Elliots for loan and let em keep it if you fail Big Grin Speaking of, anyone knows what happened with Yonghong Lee?
(12-29-2021, 07:07 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Ask Elliots for loan and let em keep it if you fail Big Grin Speaking of, anyone knows what happened with Yonghong Lee?

Icon_lol2

Li is probably sweeping the streets of Hong Kong right now  Sagrin
Salernitana survived. Some dude bought it at last minute.
(01-01-2022, 09:56 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Salernitana survived. Some dude bought it at last minute.

Claude Lopito?

Grinundwech
Icardi to Juventus

Serie A aren't ready for Juve's DICK

Dylaba
Icardi
Chiesa
Kulusevski

Icon_lol2
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Is it official? Icardi is a great player (if without all the off-field shenanigans) and certainly an upgrade over that wasteful Morata. I was hoping that he would rot on PSG bench.

He is going to bring Juventus either to heaven or hell. No middle ground.
aka xudong