Winter mercato 2022
Lazetic as a replacement for Pellegri. It is a low cost gamble but fine. Anyone know about him in detail?
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
He's talented definitely but not ready for Serie A. Played only 20ish minutes per game in Serbian SuperLeague so far. It's his first season in it, before that played only for youth teams and Graficar (Zvezda B team), it's serbian second league.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
I doubt Lazetic is for the senior squad just yet. He turned 18 today and almost hasn't even played at the highest level in Serbia. There is no way he's ready to be Serie A backup. One for the future, at best.
So primavera has bigger budget than senior team? Tongue
I have no problem with rebuilding with 18yo players, hopefully well scouted
reza Wrote:So primavera has bigger budget than senior team? Tongue
I have no problem with rebuilding with 18yo players, hopefully well scouted

I also have no problems with signing 18yo players and building for the future, but to think they have anything to offer in Serie A already is just wishful thinking.

How many 18yo players contributes with anything at that level? Very few.
Sardar Azmoun to Bayer Leverkusen. Has signed a pre-contract from July 1st.
(01-22-2022, 09:09 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Sardar Azmoun to Bayer Leverkusen. Has signed a pre-contract from July 1st.

Could have been a great deal if we would have tried
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(01-22-2022, 04:16 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: I doubt Lazetic is for the senior squad just yet. He turned 18 today and almost hasn't even played at the highest level in Serbia. There is no way he's ready to be Serie A backup. One for the future, at best.

We are not spending 6M (including bonuses) to send him to the Primavera. 

If there is truth to this , Lazetic will be in the senior squad and do sweet F.A. as Pellegri did.
MilanNews: Gabbia is close to extending his contract until 2026.
He will move on loan to Cagliari should Milan bring in a new defender.
Demonbanana Wrote:We are not spending 6M (including bonuses) to send him to the Primavera. 

If there is truth to this , Lazetic will be in the senior squad and do sweet F.A. as Pellegri did.

Well, I expect nothing. Just like Roback.