Winter Mercato 11'/12'
(01-05-2012, 11:34 PM)Stitch Wrote: Inter's meeting with City could be about Sneijder.

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?L=en

Inter Website:

" No talks with City for Sneijder"
Kolarov was mentioned by some media. Non-EU status of course is a problem.

P.S. I don't know anything about the reliability of this rumor.
i know we complain about the midfield alot, like wise i do too im not gna be biased but now that we have flamini and gattuso back i know this will sound ridiculous to some people but i dont think our midfield needs too much bolstering. Maybe one of montolivo,de rossi or ganso would put it to a final level but nocerino is outstanding - game in game out he's playing amazing, as bad as i thought inzaghi might be this year, it looks like he can still run and cause a threat, el shaarawy that kids great since he hasn't been playing and i see merkel playing for genoa doing a good job i always think about if were gna live to regret giving his half away, but i think el shaarawy is the better of the two, or well the one with more potential.

if we sign tevez this week i think our team is set
On Football-Italia , Sky sport's TV , all tele text here and papers say Inter and City have agreed a deal for Inter to sign Tevez but Tevez wants Milan.Interesting to see what happen's.

If after 2 months and the only Tevez comments we lose out on him to Inter with them sealing the deal in less than a week it will be bad.
But if he really only want's Milan then nothing can make him sign , I hope the Argentinian contingent in Inter don't make him change his mind.Kind of like Dinho , City offered more but we got him.
I wonder if Inter do sign him soon will we have £25 million for a midfielder which is needed more or are we okay as we are.
Front page of today's Gazzetta dello Sport: Tevez is on the table
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/6185/...liani3.jpg
I'd say Inter is just paper talk or City wanting Milan to rush on.
25m for a midfielder I want M'villa.
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/201...to-join-ac

Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2

Like somebody wants him Icon_lol2 what a moron
(01-06-2012, 03:16 PM)Stitch Wrote: http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/201...to-join-ac

Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2

Like somebody wants him Icon_lol2 what a moron

not a moron, just a narcissist. Devilol
I found this funny typical stuff you here from this guy , and he's Englands next hope as Capello is ruining them or so the media /pundits say...thought it would be seen here more and it isn't quashing I guarantee he doesn't have a clue. http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/20...y-redknapp