Winter mercato 2022
Milan management are very happy with the progress of Yacine Adli who has impressed at Bordeaux and has a goal and 6 assists.


I would hope he scores a bit more if he is our CAM. But better than 40M on Vlasic who has a goal and 2 assists across all competitions for West Ham. 


In this instance our 10M on Adli will hopefully be a lot better moving forward than the 35-40M we would of spent on Vlasic.
Looking at the Serie A standings it will be a hard fight for 4th place. We are on 3th place with atalanta only 1 loss point away.
Juventus are only 7pts away and got a huge boost with Vlahovic, and they were already doing much better. Some time ago the gap between them and us was 16points.

Why the hell arent we doing something about our attack, so many holes to fill, AMC, striker, right winger, all are so poor. Losing out on 4th place will cost us so much. I’m not confident at all.
Multiple sources report  Theo Hernandez has signed an extension with Milan until 2026 with a wage of €4M a year plus bonuses. 


Hanging out for the official announcement.
We will most likely face the second part of the season with Tomori, Romagnoli, Kalulu and Gabbia as our center backs. Schalke seem like they don't want to lower their €10m asking price for Thiaw and the interest in Montpellier's Estève has cooled down.
SPAL wants to loan Daniel Maldini for the rest of the season. He would then team up with Lorenzo Colombo. I think that would be a wise move for him.
Milos Kerkez to AZ Alkmaar. 3 year deal. (Nico Schira)
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(01-28-2022, 11:06 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: SPAL wants to loan Daniel Maldini for the rest of the season. He would then team up with Lorenzo Colombo. I think that would be a wise move for him.

I hope Daniel himself pushes for the move.


(01-28-2022, 11:42 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Milos Kerkez to AZ Alkmaar. 3 year deal. (Nico Schira)

Surprised by this,  the report's I've read I thought he would become Theo's deputy in a year or two.  I hope we have a buy back on Milos.
Jordan Amore to Empoli from Milan. ( Schira)
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(01-28-2022, 11:51 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Surprised by this,  the report's I've read I thought he would become Theo's deputy in a year or two.  I hope we have a buy back on Milos.

That's more on the stupidity side considering the fact we have no currently back ups for Theo and Balo Toure is injured for 3 weeks or more and he shit too imo but I guess Pioli don't like him, didn't even included in Milan clash vs Genoa.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
GdS- Brugge forward Noa Lang has put Milan at the top of his list with him tipped to leave the Belgian side in summer.
The 22-year-old is a versatile forward and can be deployed on either the left or the right flank as well as down the middle, but can even play behind the striker as an attacking midfielder, giving Stefano Pioli plenty of options for rotation.

19 goal contributions in all competitions so far this season is an impressive return, and would certainly vary Milan’s goal scoring avenues.