Sven Botman's agent, Nikkie Bruinenberg , was present at San Siro this evening to watch the game.
Maybe a good sign.
So Botman's agents were at San Siro last night and have now arrived at Casa Milan.
This couod be just preliminary meetings and they may be jist visiting interested clubs...but that's just the thing, there is clear interest.
I don't know. Can't say I know a whole lot about him. Seems an imposing figure though, and clearly it means Romagnoli will be out. I don't see us dropping 30M on a CB and keeping Romagnoli. In any case, with Kalulu's performances we are set with 1 of Roma/Botman and Tomori. Gabbia will be the other option and hopefully Kjaer is ready for the new season.
I am hoping though that we don't forget about a RW. How much would Ajax's Antony cost? I see people throeing his name around on forums. Seems to be exactly the type of player we need
Carlo Laudisa reports Liverpool lead the race for Noa Lang buy Milan have been in constant contact with agents of Charles De Ketelaere.
De Ketelaere would be a good purchase.
Fabrizio Romano reports the agent of Sven Botman was at Casa Milan today.
Agent of a player whose contract ends in 2025 is visiting teams, I am constantly amazed by football.