Summer Mercato 2022
(02-21-2022, 01:47 AM)porcho Wrote: Was talking to some mates this morning(yes, some people are stupid enough to be friends with me) and said this exact thing. 
Would love those two and would solve our Striker/RW problems. The only thing is if we send away Saladmaker, do we make Messias permanent as the bench option? 

This was my exact comment from a couple of hours ago;
Berardi cops shit but would take Raspadori and Berardi at Milan in a heartbeat. Send away Zlatan, Samu and would consider making Messias permanent.

Send Lazetic and Saladmaker on loan to Sass as part of the deal to make BErardi and Raspadori permanent
Icon_lol2

I'm sure you're fine! 

I think it's a good option to try to build something with Sassuolo because I would like Frattesi as well.

As for Messias, I think he has shown enough to be a sub for Berardi/Raphinha or whoever.

Alternatively, there's an interesting profile in Serie B- Gabriel Strefezza.
Brazilian 23yo, RW plays for Lecce, 11 goals and 4 assists.
Could be another cheap option if we need a younger prospect.


(02-21-2022, 02:18 AM)Aficio Wrote: I love to see Berardi at Milan, but he is quite injury-prone and the price is not cheap.

Well, so far this year he has missed 3 games. 1 from covid, 1 from suspension and 1 from injury. 
So far so good.

Hoping we can get the price down with Saladmaker,  Krunic thing's like that and some cash too.
(02-21-2022, 02:18 AM)Aficio Wrote: I love to see Berardi at Milan, but he is quite injury-prone and the price is not cheap.

His injury records are better than rumoured target Renato Sanches  Icon_lol2
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Rumours about Rodrigo De Paul. Totally failure in Atletico but proven in Italy.
Berardi is an effective player. I love his playing style he's so direct, no fancy stuff he'll either throw the ball in the box or take a good shot on goal. We need that on the RW imo. I'd take Berardi in a heartbeat in fact I think he's the perfect profile.
(02-21-2022, 02:19 PM)Bennacer Wrote: Rumours about Rodrigo De Paul. Totally failure in Atletico but proven in Italy.

I always dislike that player (perhaps irrationally), but for the team, I am willing to put away my personal feeling.

Let's send Atletico a cheeky bid of 5m loan + option to buy at 15m. Icon_lol2
The most important rumour of the recent past Grinundwech
Deulofeu return
(02-21-2022, 01:47 AM)porcho Wrote: Was talking to some mates this morning(yes, some people are stupid enough to be friends with me) and said this exact thing. 
Would love those two and would solve our Striker/RW problems. The only thing is if we send away Saladmaker, do we make Messias permanent as the bench option? 

This was my exact comment from a couple of hours ago;
Berardi cops shit but would take Raspadori and Berardi at Milan in a heartbeat. Send away Zlatan, Samu and would consider making Messias permanent.

Send Lazetic and Saladmaker on loan to Sass as part of the deal to make BErardi and Raspadori permanent


(02-21-2022, 06:38 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Icon_lol2

I'm sure you're fine!


He is fine. It is his friends that are stupid. Icon_lol2  Wait a minute, maybe he is talking about reza! Grinundwech
Angel

Grinser044
How about Niang ?
(02-21-2022, 10:36 PM)Artan Wrote: How about Niang ?

he is still playing? Icon_lol2