I know for a fact there was strong links to him in 19 as I said. He was an exciting player even then and was promoted to the senior side in 18. In any case, we can't dwell over these missed opportunities. We've had our own fortune in signing Leao, Theo, Tonali among others & Adli looks like another top notch signing. We should continue doing what we've been doing & hopefully Sanches+Botman rumours are concrete
I read somewhere that PSG wants to splash 80 millions for him, but I also read that Leonardo will be fired, so might not happen.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
02-27-2022, 02:01 AM
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2022, 02:09 AM by Demonbanana.)
Jube just 7 points off the top. The Old Bitch is coming since none of the Milanese teams or Napoli can't handle the top. They didn't lose in 13 matches.
That said, we have lost 6 points due to refereeing errors. Napoli, Spezia and this Udinese match.
BTW, Berardi assisted the winner. His 11th.