Summer Mercato 2022
(03-30-2022, 12:11 PM)Beppe Wrote: Am I the only one who doesnt get excited about signing Renato sanches?
He’s a good player no doubt, but is he a kessie replacement? Can he play in a 2 man midfield with bennacer or tonali? He also isnt a number 10 or right winger. And he is injury prone.

He definitely can play in a 2 man midfield but he is also injury prone which is quite worrying. I don't think we are exactly looking at Kessie type of player to replace him. Tonali and Bennacer are able to defend as well as attack, allowing us to play more dynamic than with a player like Kessie who provide little going forward.
(03-30-2022, 11:07 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: I must say I hope/expect more than that. That would be no upgrade at all to what we already have.

I hope I am wrong too. Our path is pretty clear- no real big buys. 
So until we splash the cash, I am pessimistic. 

(03-30-2022, 11:46 AM)hwmook Wrote: That doesn't like a 100m upgrade to me.
 No, but until Elliott spend 100M in one window, I don't believe we will..especially on one player. I can believe we might spend 30M on Botman for example,  but I don't think we'll get a 100M budget.

Knowing Elliott 50M including funds from sales- JPH etc
(03-30-2022, 12:11 PM)Beppe Wrote: Am I the only one who doesnt get excited about signing Renato sanches?
He’s a good player no doubt, but is he a kessie replacement? Can he play in a 2 man midfield with bennacer or tonali? He also isnt a number 10 or right winger. And he is injury prone.

No. He is a good player but I am  not convinced he is the solution. 

Like you said he is often injured. Milanlab and injuries....
But apparently he is asking a high wage. So the delay not go through.

If possible,  I would still rather Boubacar Kamara who can play double pivot.
IMO, we play 4-2-3-1 because Kessie can only play double pivot. He kicked out every coach who played him as mezzala in 4-3-3 Big Grin

Bennacer & Tonali are more versatile. Same as Krunic.
We will welcome the multi-functional Pobega (disciplined) and Adli (not afraid to expriment)

4-3-3 seems doable, that also mean Diaz must adapt or return to Madrid.
RudyGaletti: Maldini has enquired about Real Madrid winger Gareth Bale
(03-31-2022, 05:08 AM)Aficio Wrote: IMO, we play 4-2-3-1 because Kessie can only play double pivot. He kicked out every coach who played him as mezzala in 4-3-3 Big Grin

Bennacer & Tonali are more versatile. Same as Krunic.
We will welcome the multi-functional Pobega (disciplined) and Adli (not afraid to expriment)

4-3-3 seems doable, that also mean Diaz must adapt or return to Madrid.

Bennacer + Tonali and Adil will work IMO. Diaz will need to move to RW like what he do in Spain U21.
(03-31-2022, 12:15 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: RudyGaletti: Maldini has enquired about Real Madrid winger Gareth Bale

we dont need bale
Demonbanana Wrote:RudyGaletti: Maldini has enquired about Real Madrid winger Gareth Bale

If he had the same motivation as when he plays for Wales he could be good for a season or two, but I can't see it happening. Highest paid player in La Liga on €34m.
(03-31-2022, 03:20 PM)sylrus Wrote: we dont need bale

if rather keep Samu
(03-31-2022, 04:01 PM)Artan Wrote: if rather keep Samu

Well we may not get much of a choice in the matter. Samu's deal has 1 more year so he may just sit back and enjoy Milano for 1 more year anyway  Devilol