Summer Mercato 2022
(04-20-2022, 08:58 PM)nefremo Wrote: Just because the scans didn't show anything, doesn't mean he didn't feel discomfort. The dude has had so many injuries, that even a slight tingle would make him be cautious. We can discuss him being a wuss, ok. But faking an injury is something totally different.

Exactly my thought too.
(04-21-2022, 02:59 AM)ACM2022 Wrote: Exactly my thought too.

+1
AC Milan could move for Marseille loanee Amine Harit whose future at Schalke remains uncertain, a new report reads.


AC Milan are toying with the idea with offering Miralem Pjanic a deal to escape Barcelona once more, according to a report



Pass on both! Especially Pjanic but Especially Harit.
(04-21-2022, 04:23 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: AC Milan could move for Marseille loanee Amine Harit whose future at Schalke remains uncertain, a new report reads.

AC Milan are toying with the idea with offering Miralem Pjanic a deal to escape Barcelona once more, according to a report

Mirabelli is that you?  Icon_lol2
hahahahhaha Just read the funniest article..
"Pato: Maldini knows I'm ready for AC Milan return"
Pato, Pjanic, Bale and Di Maria too I guess

There goes the average age Tongue
Who would sign Brahim Diaz in the summer for 15m? (no buy back clause or anything)
(04-21-2022, 05:54 AM)Beppe Wrote: Who would sign Brahim Diaz in the summer for 15m? (no buy back clause or anything)

New owners? Yes. 15m is cheap enough and he's a handy enough bench player.
No new owners? No. I'd leave him on loan for 12 months and see how other players work in that role eg. Adli, or Daniel Maldini may develop enough to become an actual bench option but kid needs to go off and play regular football.
(04-21-2022, 05:14 AM)porcho Wrote: hahahahhaha Just read the funniest article..
"Pato: Maldini knows I'm ready for AC Milan return"

as a cheerleader
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(04-21-2022, 05:54 AM)Beppe Wrote: Who would sign Brahim Diaz in the summer for 15m? (no buy back clause or anything)

No thanks. During almost two years he showed that he can't play on required levels during required amounts of time. Those "I play 5 or 10 games good, than I play 20 games as utter crap" types of players we should avoid by all means. Don't touch them even if they're for free.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.