05-15-2022, 08:26 PM
BTW I hope Krunic stays, I really like the guy!
Not a worldclass, but a smart and always available player.
Not a worldclass, but a smart and always available player.
|
Summer Mercato 2022
|
|
05-15-2022, 08:26 PM
BTW I hope Krunic stays, I really like the guy!
Not a worldclass, but a smart and always available player.
05-15-2022, 08:46 PM
Good lord, never had I expected people in this forum to want Krunic to stay lol. Amazing what winning games can do for you
05-15-2022, 09:15 PM
05-15-2022, 09:21 PM
As long as we win I couldn't care less if our players are called Krunic or Kaká.
05-15-2022, 09:38 PM
Krunic is like James Miler as i said. Always available, verstaile, and just happy to play a few minutes. All teams need guys like that
05-16-2022, 01:22 AM
I gotta admit, Krunic has done what's needed to the past few game's and well.
The thing is HIS playing time would be an issue. We already have Adli, Pobega and possibly Renato come in. Does Krunic get enough playing time ? That seems to be the sticking point in recent reports.
05-16-2022, 02:39 AM
I think Pobega is the direct replacement for Krunic as a utility man.
The home grown boy is bigger, stronger, can shoot, head and tackle better.
05-16-2022, 03:42 AM
05-16-2022, 03:58 AM
05-16-2022, 04:39 AM
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footba...c-26627089
Former Arsenal and AC Milan player Mathieu Flamini hits 14 BILLION net worth as owner of biochemical company, making him the richest former football player alive. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|