Cagliari is lucky to be only one goal behind. Inter Merda didn't seem like they just had 120 minutes on Wednesday.
I am hoping that Cagliari could hold on and wait until Merda's tired legs finally set in around 70th minutes then deliver an equalizer.
Yes. Headless chicken in that situation. he is important so thats a blow.
I think Sampdoria are safe now.
Nothing to play means 1-4 loss for them next week.
Cagliari join Genoa and Venezia in relegation. Salernitana somehow survive by a point !
Incredible after the start to the season they had. Also, they lost 4-0 and somehow Cagliari couldn't take advantage of that. Haha
Cagliari going back to B is what they deserve. Their racist fans and their stupid players who dare to defend them.
I love that they are going down. There are sone clubs that get "too comfortable" in Serie A. They don't contribute anything to anything. Even their stadiuns are half empy most the time. And then yes...the whoke racisn issue they had was handled horribly. So I hope they don't come back for a long time