Summer Mercato 2022
Big Grin
I actually don't care if he's sold. I would definitely sell him if the opportunity comes, but knowing full well we need a back up player like him so he'll need to be replaced.
I was just saying using Krunic in that mezzala role is a bit of a preview of what Benna-Tonali-Sanches midfield could look like.

When it comes to Krunic, these players are good to have. He costs us close to nothing and i'm not sure what his market value is. It's probably going to cost us more to get rid of him and sign someone else to play his role (back up).
Samu has a health condition preventing him from receiving nutrients, that's why he looks too thin.

Don't know why we buy him.
So juve is apparently closing in on Di Maria, Pogba and Perisic. Nothing like paying big money to aging players lol
This Juve strategy is high risk and likely low reward. They are locking in these guys at likely massive salaries hoping they can perform…together….under Allegri…benching Chiesa? Like, what is their transfer strategy here? It is sounding like Milan post 2010.

Inter are a shit show. I’m convinced Serie A is going to give them the title. If they don’t remain relevant, they are going to have another massive sale season and only come back weaker. I’m expecting missed calls, pk and maybe even a red for us.

Guys, I love Krunic as the next milanista, but he is ok at best. I appreciate his professionalism and I think he was a big Milan fan before coming, but he is mediocre. I think Adli, Renato, Bennacer and to some degree Tonali could play double pivot or CAM. Ultimately, Krunic is redundant.
If management find 1 or 2 Tomori or Theo type signings every year we don't have to worry about Juve, Inter outspending us. Let them.
If we can do what we did last summer with Maignan, Tomori and Tonali, but this time with attacking players, we are set for next season, wich means bigtime scudetto favorites!
(05-19-2022, 03:14 AM)reza Wrote: If management find 1 or 2 Tomori or Theo type signings every year we don't have to worry about Juve, Inter outspending us. Let them.

(05-19-2022, 03:40 AM)Beppe Wrote: If we can do what we did last summer with Maignan, Tomori and Tonali, but this time with attacking players, we are set for next season, wich means bigtime scudetto favorites!

THIS! 
Identifying the right players that aren't top $$$ signings to keep improving the team
I think our team is on the verge of an era with the right additions. Inter, Juve & Co can do as they wish but this team has something special cooking for them a la Barcelona for the last decade.
https://sempremilan.com/gds-from-inconsi...-e100m-man

100 mill for Leao. Would you sell now if a bid comes in that region?
(05-19-2022, 10:03 AM)Bennacer Wrote: https://sempremilan.com/gds-from-inconsi...-e100m-man

100 mill for Leao. Would you sell now if a bid comes in that region?

Look. I love Leao. But if a 100m offer came in, we'd have to say see you later.
We could easily spend that money on multiple top players. and with more dangerous and solid players in ST and RW then we'd be less reliant on the LW position so we could easily make do with the next Leao type transfer.