Summer Mercato 2022
Maybe they will Sell Alexis and keep Messias as a reserve. He is a cheap reserve solution and if we can get a pretty high capital gain on Alexis, i could understand it.
But we can't just "keep" Messias. He is not ours to keep. We have to pay to buy him first.
(05-31-2022, 01:22 AM)nefremo Wrote: But we  can't just "keep" Messias. He is not ours to keep. We have to pay to buy him first.

For sure but wasn't it cheap? 
I thought it was a high paid load with cheap option. Or maybe I'm mistaken.
scratch that. found it;
"€2.6m with option to buy for another €5.4m plus bonuses."

I mean he's cheap enough for a backup but we'll not make anything off him.
For some reason I thought it was the other way around.
(05-30-2022, 10:52 PM)Bennacer Wrote: Maybe they will Sell Alexis and keep Messias as a reserve. He is a cheap reserve solution and if we can get a pretty high capital gain on Alexis, i could understand it.

I would hope that we cash in on him for that capital gain you mentioned. 

It could be similar to JPH in the end. 


(05-31-2022, 01:36 AM)porcho Wrote: scratch that. found it;
"€2.6m with option to buy for another €5.4m plus bonuses."

I mean he's cheap enough for a backup but we'll not make anything off him.
For some reason I thought it was the other way around.

Crotone dropped to Serie C.

Advantage Maldini  Sagrin
Galliani going to give a few pennies for Caldara? Grazie Don Berlusconi!


Actually, Bologna are interested too.

Have to hand it to Caldara and Venezia medical, they got him fit again and he was very good for them.
(05-31-2022, 01:50 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: I would hope that we cash in on him for that capital gain you mentioned. 

It could be similar to JPH in the end. 



Crotone dropped to Serie C.

Advantage Maldini  Sagrin

100% 
Offer them a small amount of cash plus a couple of our u19s on loan and we should be sweet. 

(05-31-2022, 02:18 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Galliani going to give a few pennies for Caldara? Grazie Don Berlusconi!


Actually,  Bologna are interested too.

Have to hand it to Caldara and Venezia medical,  they got him fit again and he was very good for them.

100% If he can stay injury free could be a good CB for a mid table club. Could potentially be great for a Monza.
I've got no issue with sending them a bunch of our players on loan to Monza too. helps both them and us to keep the relationship there.
According to FootMercato Milan are not sure to keep Rafael Leao as Man City has opened talks with his agent Jorge Mendes. Several clubs are interested according to the same source.
I dont think City will splash 150 mill euro on Leao when they have Foden, Mahrez, Sterling, Grealish which can rotate in his position. PSG used insane with money on Mbappe reneval. 180 mill in just sign on fee + 50 mill each year(crazy as fuck). Liverpool could be interested if Mane leaves, but they dont spend so much money on players, and Leao will not fit there gegen press model.

Any other? Real Madrid has Vinicius in that position that is a WC player. And i dont think they see him as a CF to take over from Benzema. Barcelona has not these kind of money. Bayern goes for Mane. Juve? No way. Chelsea? No way, and they have a lot of wingers just like City.

I cant see this happening to be honest. In the future yes, but not now.
(05-31-2022, 10:21 AM)Bennacer Wrote: I dont think City will splash 150 mill euro on Leao when they have Foden, Mahrez, Sterling, Grealish which can rotate in his position. PSG used insane with money on Mbappe reneval. 180 mill in just sign on fee + 50 mill each year(crazy as fuck). Liverpool could be interested if Mane leaves, but they dont spend so much money on players, and Leao will not fit there gegen press model.

Any other? Real Madrid has Vinicius in that position that is a WC player. And i dont think they see him as a CF to take over from Benzema. Barcelona has not these kind of money. Bayern goes for Mane. Juve? No way. Chelsea? No way, and they have a lot of wingers just like City.

I cant see this happening to be honest. In the future yes, but not now.

I also see this as silly season talk more than anything else of course, but...

Mahrez is 31 and his contract expires after next season. He may leave.
Sterling's contract expires after next season and for now it looks like he might not extend. Could be sold.
Grealish. Meh... Not the best first season for him.
Foden is of course young and talented, but often plays in other positions than LW. As a winger, Leao is better than him.

But no, at €150m not many clubs could (or would) sign him I guess. Maybe Newcastle could join the race with some crazy numbers that nobody could say no to.

Let's hope he signs a new contract soon. Hopefully before the end of the summer mercato.