07-29-2022, 01:05 AM
|
Summer Mercato 2022
|
|
07-29-2022, 03:27 AM
(07-29-2022, 01:05 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Yeah, automatic fan favourite. Adli Rami only paid 500k. CDK is 500k per year over 5 years. I am looking forward to see how he play, maybe we should just use him as RW. Leao+Adli+CDK behind Giroud certainly would be a much more potent attack to what we currently have.
07-29-2022, 06:52 AM
07-29-2022, 08:17 AM
Fabrizio Romano: Charles de Ketelaere will push again in the next hours in order to join AC Milan. Agreement with Club Brugge is getting closer also thanks to player’s efforts, but it’s not completed yet. ??? #ACMilan
Negotiations on key details will continue today. Romano is more reliable than Longo.
07-29-2022, 11:17 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2022, 11:17 AM by Arildonardo.)
Finally reports of an agreement with Club Brugge for Charles De Ketelaere. €32m + €3m + unknown percentage of proceeds of future transfer.
07-29-2022, 11:57 AM
wow, 2 months of negotiations for a 35 m player. Redbird sucks
07-29-2022, 01:14 PM
07-29-2022, 01:30 PM
Lets focuse on the positive. I have a really good gut feeling. An attack with De Ketelaere- Adli- Leao- Origi could be really devastating. Extremely fluid with a lot of position changes, and no referencd points for the opponent.
07-29-2022, 01:38 PM
If I were Maldini, I would send Gabbia on loan and sign a left footed defender who could play as aleft back when needed. Can be loan with option to buy or just dry loan.
I trust Pioli so much when it comes to his effect on defenders but still my gut tells me Gabbia needs an experience of a season in which he plays minimum 28-30 games.
07-29-2022, 02:30 PM
Really happy CdK is in! Incredibly talented player. Can play in so many positions so he can be very usefull, I hope we gonna play him RW and Adli in the middle.
MMM really did everything for this guy, he really was their dream target! BTW who do we want for thz midfield, R. Sanches or that aston villa guy, Chukwuemeka? In defence i’m hoping for Ndicka! |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|



