Summer Mercato 2022
Bennacer is asking for more than the €3.2m put forward by Milan to extend his contract.
(07-29-2022, 02:30 PM)Beppe Wrote: Really happy CdK is in! Incredibly talented player. Can play in so many positions so he can be very usefull, I hope we gonna play him RW and Adli in the middle.
MMM really did everything for this guy, he really was their dream target!

BTW who do we want for thz midfield, R. Sanches or that aston villa guy, Chukwuemeka?

In defence i’m hoping for Ndicka!

Do we even have money for more players at all?
(07-29-2022, 02:33 PM)Zio Fester Wrote: Bennacer is asking for more than the €3.2m put forward by Milan to extend his contract.

He needs to step up to earn more than that...
(07-29-2022, 03:23 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Do we even have money for more players at all?

There are rumors that we tried a bundle deal (CDK + Mbamba) for 40 mil. So I guess there is more money...
(07-29-2022, 03:23 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Do we even have money for more players at all?

Also a loan deal for example 5m with an obligation to buy and pay for it next year is also possible.
I still expect at least 2 more players. A CB and a midfielder.
I think we (Eliott) have money, but we (Maldini & Massara & Moncada) must present a project that profit enough (2x, 3x...)

CDK is such a project. If Zaniolo with 2 goals and 2 assists in Serie A can have 60M+ price, CDK absolutely can.

Japhet with 20M obligation and his talent is such a project, but his injury history denies it.

Things could change when Red Bird takes full control, expect in September.
(07-29-2022, 02:30 PM)Beppe Wrote: Really happy CdK is in! Incredibly talented player. Can play in so many positions so he can be very usefull, I hope we gonna play him RW and Adli in the middle.
MMM really did everything for this guy, he really was their dream target!

BTW who do we want for thz midfield, R. Sanches or that aston villa guy, Chukwuemeka?

In defence i’m hoping for Ndicka!



Wait until the end... U can never know
(07-29-2022, 02:30 PM)Beppe Wrote: Really happy CdK is in! Incredibly talented player. Can play in so many positions so he can be very usefull, I hope we gonna play him RW and Adli in the middle.
MMM really did everything for this guy, he really was their dream target!

BTW who do we want for thz midfield, R. Sanches or that aston villa guy, Chukwuemeka?

In defence i’m hoping for Ndicka!

Are we sure that CdK is a done deal?


(07-29-2022, 04:43 PM)Artan Wrote: Wait until the end... U can never know

I feel the same way.

About his price, I think the competition is the main reason. I am no expert, but I think him and Adli should belong to a same pricing zone (maybe CdK is a bit higher due to age, NT, CL exposure), but we didn't face too much competition when we got Adli at 8M last summer--yes, I know that's most likely terribly underpriced. The fact that Leeds threw in a bid of 40M certainly changed everything, which had led to the forced inflation on CdK. Perhaps they both belong to somewhere 20-25M if absolutely fairly assessed (yes, I know there is no such thing)?
Don't believe CDK is ours until I see him signing in Casa Milan.
(07-29-2022, 02:30 PM)Beppe Wrote: Really happy CdK is in! Incredibly talented player. Can play in so many positions so he can be very usefull, I hope we gonna play him RW and Adli in the middle.
MMM really did everything for this guy, he really was their dream target!

BTW who do we want for thz midfield, R. Sanches or that aston villa guy, Chukwuemeka?

In defence i’m hoping for Ndicka!

I don't think CdK would play RW efficiently. Not fast enough, not explosive. Could Adli play RW? Idk