Summer Mercato 2022
Ball Toure is not a world beater, but has been promising in this pre season. If our budget are very limited as it seems, i will stick with him, and use all the money on a CM. No doubt.
(08-01-2022, 09:24 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: I knew I was forgetting someone.


For LB I always like Parisi. The last I heard he was possibly going to Lazio or Atalanta,  not sure if he did move.

dont forget mirante, how many do we need for ucl? if im right we need 7 right? so we already have 5, does messias count? if he is counted we got 6 already
I read that Chelsea prepare at 85 million euro offer for Wesley Fofana, the player we were interested in a few years ago. He has been good at Leicester, but absolutely no world beater.

Wonder what Tomori would go for then.... PL is just fucked up.
(08-01-2022, 01:22 PM)Bennacer Wrote: I read that Chelsea prepare at 85 million euro offer for Wesley Fofana, the player we were interested in a few years ago. He has been good at Leicester, but absolutely no world beater.

Wonder what Tomori would go for then.... PL is just fucked up.

If Tomori plays for a PL team right now and is delivering this kind of performance, he'd easily be worth 80M. But we never sell players as well as everyone else, so 50m is probably what we can get if we sell him now
Renato rumors back again. Since CDK saga seems to be over, media is shifting to Renato yet again.
Chelsea could do at 130 mill euro attempt for Dumfries, Skriniar, and a youngster. That would be avesome. They sorely need cash so i doubt thet can splash enormous amount of money on a replacement.

Onana- De Vrij- Bastoni-D Ambrosio- Darmian- Gosens. They will have big trouble with this. They have to pray that they will score more goals than the opponent..
will soon the media find a renato sanchez childhood with a Milan shrt , thats what i wonder
(08-01-2022, 09:00 PM)Artan Wrote: will soon the media find a renato sanchez childhood with a Milan shrt , thats what i wonder

Lmao great post.
(08-01-2022, 10:49 AM)sylrus Wrote: dont forget mirante, how many do we need for ucl? if im right we need 7 right? so we already have 5, does messias count? if he is counted we got 6 already

Mirante Icon_lol2

Does a guy who made 0 official matches count ?  I guess so.


We need 8. I think it's 4 actual Italians , which we have.

Then I think it's 4 foreigners who have played 4 year's in Italy count as "home trained or grown".  
Kessie was considered "home grown". I think you need to be a certain age for that to count.

I am not sure if Messias counts, maybe 1 year off ? 

I could also be completely off too !
Longo and di Marzio report : Agreement between Milan and Vicenza for Tommaso Mancini for 1.5M + bonus. Still need to work out the final details. Milan beat out Juventus.



He is an 18yo , CF. I assume he starts Primavera and monitor him. Same with D'Alessio (18, RB)
I wonder when Lazetic will go on loan ?