Summer Mercato 2022
(08-02-2022, 12:12 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Mirante Icon_lol2

Does a guy who made 0 official matches count ?  I guess so.

We need 8. I think it's 4 actual Italians , which we have.

Then I think it's 4 foreigners who have played 4 year's in Italy count as "home trained or grown".  
Kessie was considered "home grown". I think you need to be a certain age for that to count.

I am not sure if Messias counts, maybe 1 year off ? 

I could also be completely off too !

Homegrown are players "who spent at least three years between the ages of 15 and 21 at an Italian club" 
and club grown are Italians from the club. generally we use junior players to fill those numbers so that's easy.
Home Grown
Tonali
Mirante
Florenzi 
Jungdal

Club Grown
Pobega
Gabbia
Calabria
Plus 2 other juniors I would say. assuming Gabbia is leaving? 

(08-02-2022, 12:17 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Longo and di Marzio report : Agreement between Milan and Vicenza for Tommaso Mancini for 1.5M + bonus. Still need to work out the final details. Milan beat out Juventus.

He is an 18yo , CF. I assume he starts Primavera and monitor him. Same with D'Alessio (18, RB)
I wonder when Lazetic will go on loan ?

He's supposed to be really good so hopefully he starts to show that. 
same as D'Alessio. is supposed to be a great young player. one that was expected to be getting senior game time this season. Could prove to be a long term option for RB.
I'd like to see Lazetic stay and get some game time. if we're not willing to give him gametime then we should definitely loan him off. Kid needs to play.
(08-02-2022, 02:06 AM)porcho Wrote: Homegrown are players "who spent at least three years between the ages of 15 and 21 at an Italian club" 
and club grown are Italians from the club. generally we use junior players to fill those numbers so that's easy.
Home Grown
Tonali
Mirante
Florenzi 
Jungdal

Club Grown
Pobega
Gabbia
Calabria
Plus 2 other juniors I would say. assuming Gabbia is leaving? 


He's supposed to be really good so hopefully he starts to show that. 
same as D'Alessio. is supposed to be a great young player. one that was expected to be getting senior game time this season. Could prove to be a long term option for RB.
I'd like to see Lazetic stay and get some game time. if we're not willing to give him gametime then we should definitely loan him off. Kid needs to play.

I think Jungdal might be getting loanded as well as Gabbia. 

Who knows if Mancini and D'Alessio would take the quotas ?


Hmm, we're stacked at RB so it's hard to see how D'Alessio gets playing time. He has Calabria, Florenzi as pure  RB. Kalulu of course can switch and in an emergency Saelemaekers can go to RB.

But it will be good to see his progression and if we get Mancini too I think he could be a sneaky  5th CF option.
DiMarzio reporting we will try to close with Sanches and Diallo. No RW. Not that DiMarzio is right a lot these days but...


Leao-Adli-CDK
(Rebic)-(diaz)-(Messias)

??


From highlights, CDK seems to drift Right quite a bit.
I still don't know which position we are going to play CdK. On Wikipedia, he is listed as an attacking midfielder (I suppose that means the central AM). With the amount of money we invest in him, I don't think that he will compete for a position with Adli. It is the most likely scenario that both should play when fit, so who is going to drift to the right? Or, is Pioli going to do something like Ancelotti to fit in all the attacking talents?
(08-02-2022, 03:15 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: DiMarzio reporting we will try to close with Sanches and Diallo. No RW. Not that DiMarzio is right a lot these days but...


Leao-Adli-CDK
(Rebic)-(diaz)-(Messias) 

??


From highlights, CDK seems to drift Right quite a bit.

In fact, I think he drifts to both sides. Icon_lol2 He just doesn't stay in the middle. Icon_lol2
So where's CDK? He was supposed to arrive yesterday for medical today
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(08-02-2022, 04:47 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: So where's CDK? He was supposed to arrive yesterday for medical today


Are you waiting at Casa Milan Icon_lol2 

Let's him have a good rest, man. He still needs some medical checks.
The teeth, man. The teeth.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(08-02-2022, 07:47 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: The teeth, man. The teeth.

Look beautiful, man. Worth 35M, 2 trips, hundreds of meetings & mails and terabytes of Internet bandwidth. Sagrin 

[Image: Fk3YIEMnJ94TikLETQW0x4QqfoGTtOAeIIfwdJRy...-e365.jpeg]
Pretty funny that we will play with a 1.92 high RW. Smile