12-10-2022, 02:38 AM
|
World Cup 2022 - Qatar
|
|
12-10-2022, 11:53 AM
(12-09-2022, 08:21 PM)ACM2022 Wrote: I am sure that Sampinjon is more pissed than you are. I'm pissed at this other game. Had a bet that Argentina wins 2-1
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
12-10-2022, 01:22 PM
12-10-2022, 06:37 PM
Sorry Leao, but right after he subbed in, I thought the match ended.
Ronaldo already made the play predictable with his limited skillset before.
12-10-2022, 10:57 PM
For sure ranking high as unusual tournament. In November should have bet Morocco semis
12-11-2022, 02:51 AM
this morocco team just need a good finisher, they play really good as a team and so fast in counter attacking
12-11-2022, 08:18 AM
(12-10-2022, 02:38 AM)Aficio Wrote: "Edwin van der Sar" flashed on my mind. But IMO, he is just Toldo or Abbiati level. And he is already the best GK in Orange history, no one comes reasonably close. i disagree. Van der sar was one of the best keepers. hes above toldo and abbiati AC MILAN
12-14-2022, 05:33 AM
12-14-2022, 02:44 PM
Really sad. In this day and age. In 2022. To execute someone for simply speaking or standing for something. No matter how much you may disagree....you just don't execute people for this. I don't care what culture, race, nationality, religion....
So exclude Russia from competitions but allow countries like this? And no...I am not 'pro-Russia' by the way before that somehow becomes a thing. I am anti-war. So you want to exclude Russian footballers for something their government is doing even if they don't agree with it? Stupid. Especially because football and politics/religion are supposed to be separate. But ok. I understand. But than how does allowing Iran to play (or any other country that does something like this) make any sense?
12-14-2022, 07:20 PM
(12-14-2022, 02:44 PM)nefremo Wrote: Really sad. In this day and age. In 2022. To execute someone for simply speaking or standing for something. No matter how much you may disagree....you just don't execute people for this. I don't care what culture, race, nationality, religion.... Yeah man. Even north korea is eligible to participate in the world cup right? Give qatar the world cup and then talk about human rights... |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|







