01-08-2023, 05:38 AM
Juve is so annoying. How many wins in a row for them now?
How is the investigation going by the way? Anyone knows?
How is the investigation going by the way? Anyone knows?
|
Serie A
|
|
01-08-2023, 05:38 AM
Juve is so annoying. How many wins in a row for them now?
How is the investigation going by the way? Anyone knows?
01-08-2023, 05:48 AM
Inter and Juve start the new year in their traditional ways: inconsistent and pragmatic.
01-19-2023, 05:19 PM
Atalanta is playing their good old attacking football, kinda refreshing but also makes me a bit nervous
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
01-19-2023, 08:29 PM
13 goals in the past two games is a bit too much. Ugh!
Official from FIGS: Juventus handed a 15 point penalty. It takes immediate effect and they'll drop down to 11th position on 22 points.
They can appeal this and probably will. My guess is they'll give them some points back because the prosecutor asked for 9 point penalty while the FIGS went for the 15. I expect that after appeals, it may settle on 9 points, which still pretty much fucks their season and effectively ends the CL possibility for them.
01-20-2023, 10:52 PM
Only -15 (or so) points?
It should be a lot harsher. They should get a transfer market ban.
01-20-2023, 11:12 PM
Agree that any penalty given should also have effect on market dealings.
Anyway, I peaked into juventus forums because I was interested to see how their fans feel about this.....and man oh man. They are pissed!!! Haha they think the league is corrupt. The entire country is corrupt. LOL There was only 1 post I saw that was reasonable and where the guy put the blame on their own management. But it's crazy to me how many people would rather blame the league, the country, the system, etc....everyone, except their own management.
01-21-2023, 09:01 AM
(01-20-2023, 11:12 PM)nefremo Wrote: Anyway, I peaked into juventus forums because I was interested to see how their fans feel about this.....and man oh man. They are pissed!!! Haha they think the league is corrupt. The entire country is corrupt. LOL Link please..
01-21-2023, 01:02 PM
(01-21-2023, 09:01 AM)SkyEdge Wrote: Link please.. https://www.juventuz.com/threads/board-m...st-6634288 |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|