01-27-2012, 11:41 AM
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2012, 11:42 AM by fLame.)
Yeah, I think the claims that "Tevez wants Milan and Milan only" were grossly exaggerated -
Joorabchian: "If Tevez doesn't leave City this winter, then I don't exclude the possibility of him joining PSG this summer."
Joorabchian: "Tevez believes in the PSG-project. He has spoken with Leonardo and Ancelotti, who both rate him very highly."
Joorabchian: "Paris could be an opportunity for Tevez, if he doesn't sign with one of the two Milano clubs."
twitter.com/Milanello
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again..
"
well ofcourse he needs to keep his options open, what if Galliani for some reason didn't find an agreement with City? Should Tevez rot there forever?
Key quote is the third one, obviously shows he wouldn't prefer PSG but he doesn't mind them as a 2nd option.
It wasn't exaggerated and he and his agent have both said he wants Milan only. The market has 3 days left and we have no agreement yet, it is only natural to find a plan B for Kia.
I think this change in what says Joo... (agent of Tevez) maybe means that we're not going to take Tevez. So like said Hitman, the guy needs to keep some open doors for his future ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
According Gazzetta dello Sport, Milan have sent a new mail addressed at Manchester City with the following proposal:
"Carlitos on loan: expect a reply before 18.30 today. or we withdraw "
lf we end up w/ Maxi, I wont feel too badly, though TBH, I would certainly prefer Carlitos....lets see how this unfolds...
I LOVE MILAN
01-27-2012, 01:33 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2012, 01:33 PM by Jay Crisp.)
I would say it is buy buy to Tevez..Maxi will sign , but we still need a midfielder or midfielders , Boateng ,Rino , Flamini , Gattusso , Merkel all injured , and Ambro and Seedorf just not really up it anymore well Seedorf can have a good 45 mins every 3 or 4 games.All we have is V.Bommel Nocerino and Urby ..we need mid's
at least we are not making Tevez a priority for us when we are an option for him...
NOT A HAPPY MILAN FAN