(05-27-2024, 11:46 PM)1994.acmilan Wrote: Al Hilal set to pay Leao's 175m release clause upon rumors that his agent (father) has been negotiating a mega contract of 4 years where the player will be paid roughly 25m euros per season.
I would take Di Lorenzo with open arms. I've been saying it for years now, Calabria is a decent player yes he does some things good but for the most part he's been a clear weakness in our side and very frustrating. I thank Giroud too but his pace and lack of dribbling ability has also been a huge liability in our build up play. Please no more oldies in attack.
Having a new striker like Zirkzee and a RB like Di Lorenzo would already make our team so much more smooth and deadly on attack.
I wish this was true.
I've just google Al Hilal!
They have a coaching team full of Portugese, Leao will find it pleasant to adapt.
(05-28-2024, 03:59 AM)Aficio Wrote: I forgot about him, our cap was ok in double pivot. 
We need players who can help take us to the next level. Calabria is not that man for midfield no matter if he did ok there for a few minutes a long time ago.
He can be a backup solution for a backup solution in that position. At best.
(05-28-2024, 07:33 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: We need players who can help take us to the next level. Calabria is not that man for midfield no matter if he did ok there for a few minutes a long time ago.
He can be a backup solution for a backup solution in that position. At best.
Sure.
IMO, this mercato can only be counted as successful if a strong and balanced mid is established.
Last mercato gave us a lot of goals and a lot of conceded goals -> no trophies and a lot of advoidable loses. The most bitter ones are countless loses against Inter.
(05-28-2024, 08:06 AM)Aficio Wrote: Sure.
IMO, this mercato can only be counted as successful if a strong and balanced mid is established.
Last mercato gave us a lot of goals and a lot of conceded goals -> no trophies and a lot of advoidable loses. The most bitter ones are countless loses against Inter.
And a proven striker we can expect 20+ goals from.
05-28-2024, 12:35 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2024, 12:36 PM by Arildonardo.)
Chaka Traoré. Palermo had an option to buy for €10m, but has decided not to buy. 12 matches, 1 assist, 0 goals for them in Serie B.
https://sempremilan.com/vitiello-milan-s...0-100m-how
100 mill + eventually Salad for 10 million. If we keep the core, we will probably spend 25 mill on Fofana, 20/30 mill for David/Guirassy, and the rest for a RB and a strong CB. I think we can negoatiate something with Torino for Buongiorno. Something like Pobega + 40 million. Then we would have spent 95 million. We will also let go of heavy salaries for Kjær and Giroud, so probably we could have 120/130 in total. That gives us room to improve Calabria with some quality. My dream is Frimpong, but he will be impossible after that fantastic season.
Line up in a 4-3-3: Maignan- Santos/Royal- Buongiorno- Tomori- Theo- Fofana- Reijnders- Loftus Cheek- Pulisic- David- Leao.
That is a pretty talented team. We will also have good bench: Thiaw, Sportiello, Calabria, Adli, Chukwueze, Jovic, Musah, Florenzi, Okafor.
100m + some sales (not including those mentioned in that article) is a very substantial amount for an Italian club.
The needs imo, in this particular order, are a CF, CDM, RB, CB. As far as the CB goes, we'll likely need to sell 1 of the remaining ones too, so that should help the budget even further. Even if Kjaer left, we still have Tomori, Thiaw, Gabbia, Kalulu. I'd also like to see us give some space to Simic this next year, so that means 1 of Thiaw/Kalulu/Gabbia needs to go to make space for a new CB to partner Tomori.
Other than the 4 positions I listed above, we'll also need a backup LB (something we've needed for ages it seems) as well as a backup CF.
I read some journalist stating that Milan might make a crazy bid for M'bappe. I believe he heard it wrong, it might be M'bappe might have made a bid to buy Milan.
I will go for Boungiorno, lets say 40 milions, Geertruida for 20, Fofana 25, David 30. And even Thuram for about 25.
And let go of Florenzi, Kalulu, Terraciano send in loan, Pobega, Bennacer, Colombo.
And put Simic, Zeroli, Jimenez, Bartesaghi and ever Carmada on the senior team. Because why have a under19 team If You dont find any gems there?
|