09-18-2024, 02:28 PM
I would disagree on the notion that this team, player by player is much weaker than the team that reached the semi-finals. Missing Tonali sure made us weaker, but on the other hand, Pulisic is way better than the alternatives we had then.
What we lack is heart, unity and of course team cohesion. With the right manager and management we could have won this game.
Zlatan need to go, while Maldini protected the team and made them perform better, Zlatan just talk buzzwords and promote himself. I think his contribution might even be a bit negative.
Fonseca is a clueless tinkerer. He should have used the preseason to build a team and then slowly integrate players as we bought them. Instead he never did even have any consistancy in the preseason and then in the first league game he just shuffle it around. then keep on shuffling it around every game. So last game (weak opposition I know) he played with a back four that gave us our first clean sheet. This game, make two changes to that back four. At least he kept the same midfield.
I won't talk more about upper management for now. But they need to understand that in football you can't just put in new player without taking the team into account. And that you need to make the team work. There is a strong lack of understanding of the basis for these things since Maldini left.
What we lack is heart, unity and of course team cohesion. With the right manager and management we could have won this game.
Zlatan need to go, while Maldini protected the team and made them perform better, Zlatan just talk buzzwords and promote himself. I think his contribution might even be a bit negative.
Fonseca is a clueless tinkerer. He should have used the preseason to build a team and then slowly integrate players as we bought them. Instead he never did even have any consistancy in the preseason and then in the first league game he just shuffle it around. then keep on shuffling it around every game. So last game (weak opposition I know) he played with a back four that gave us our first clean sheet. This game, make two changes to that back four. At least he kept the same midfield.
I won't talk more about upper management for now. But they need to understand that in football you can't just put in new player without taking the team into account. And that you need to make the team work. There is a strong lack of understanding of the basis for these things since Maldini left.




