Milan vs Red Star Belgrade
#21
We got lucky tonight, yes we should have had a penalty and that chance from Abraham was huge, but Red Star sliced through us again and again im the second half, only lucky clerances from a distaster.

Camarda should absolutely play a lot more. I love how he has not respect in the duells. He just give everything. With Puli and RLC out, we whould try with two attackers.

My rating 1-10:

- Maignan: 6.
- Calabria: 6.
- Gabbia: 5,5.
- Thiaw: 6.
- Theo: 5.
- Fofana: 6,5.
- Reijnders: 5,5.
- Musah: 5,5.
- Chukwueze: 5.
- Leao: 6,5.
- Abraham: 6.
Reply
#22
(12-11-2024, 11:40 PM)Bennacer Wrote: https://football-italia.net/fonseca-mila...sensation/

He is at least honest..

Amidst all the doom and gloom it is faintly amusing the Fonseca with his comments is showing he is not the yes-man the hopeless management thought he was. He has trashed the players in public while Ibra watched on. 

“I’m a person who isn’t satisfied with just the result. Obviously the most important thing is that we won and that we are in a good position but that’s also it, some things seem difficult to change. I’m tired of struggling with these things, I’m not satisfied with the team’s performance.”

“The problem is that our team is a roller coaster. Today we are fine, tomorrow I don’t know. It’s like tossing a coin and waiting to see what happens."

I know that I work every day to prepare the team, to do well. I don’t know if everyone in the team can say the same. We had the obligation to arrive today and do everything to win the match. And we didn’t do it.”

“I have to talk to the team about what happened on the pitch. They also have to understand that this cannot happen.”
Reply
#23
I'll just leave this choreography of our from 2006 Tongue
That second goal even Gerry would not allow if he was in the VAR room. 

[Image: GejcQuMXwAE15dG?format=jpg&name=large]
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Reply
#24
(12-11-2024, 11:40 PM)Bennacer Wrote: https://football-italia.net/fonseca-mila...sensation/

He is at least honest..

He being able to see problems means nothing. What's important - is he able to solve those problems or not? And if "he can" how much time will it take? If he can't than he's not right man for the job.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Reply
#25
(12-12-2024, 01:05 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: He being able to see problems means nothing. What's important - is he able to solve those problems or not? And if "he can" how much time will it take? If he can't than he's not right man for the job.
At least he's not hiding behind useless statements like "I see progress...we will improve... it's because of injuries...fans should be patient... trust the project..." bla bla bla.

I like what he's doing/saying.
Reply
#26
But we have nothing from his sayings. Yes, it's nice but it's useless. It's like if his house is caught on fire and he's telling people "yo, there is a fire." Get a damn bucket and extinguish it.
And what he's doing exactly? He's not here for 3 weeks. It's middle of December. Problems should have been solved by now. Or are we back in Montella era? Been there for 3 years and people be like "he just needs a little more time"...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Reply
#27
(12-11-2024, 08:14 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Milan have enough points, it's time to give some to the poor  Devilol

"When your victory written, whosoever wins..."  Icon_lol2
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Reply
#28
(12-12-2024, 02:21 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: "When your victory written, whosoever wins..."  Icon_lol2

Wins one who donated to VAR refs  Confused
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Reply