Summer mercato 2024
"Juventus consider Yildiz sale to buy Tonali as Newcastle set asking price."

Apparently Newcastle's asking price for Tonali is €55m.
55 is very reasonable. If he goes to Juve and not Milan then I’m done with Milan until Gerry is gone. Tonali is a Milanista and would bring leadership and grinta to this team. He needs to be back ASAP
Hmm Aktually, 55M is our combined summer and winter mercato budget
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Seriously, are there any "information" what will be our budget in January? If we are going to have any?
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
I expect atleast 40M, we need that money to resolve out issue and need to shrug some players players out.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Then add RLC for those 15 Big Grin
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
If we end up going with Mancini to replace Fonseca, I could see him really pushing to sign Tonali. I think 45 plus RLC could do it
A true Milanisti would not go for Juve what so ever.
(12-18-2024, 08:10 AM)Kris forever Wrote: we bought many players "cheap" due to their injury history. RLC, Pulisic and Okafor. Heck, Tammy also came from injury, which might be the reason we managed to get him.

Yea very true. Only one who has worked out is Pulisic happy we got him. 

On another note, I would definitely welcome Mancini.
(12-18-2024, 05:48 PM)Leoni9900 Wrote: If we end up going with Mancini to replace Fonseca, I could see him really pushing to sign Tonali. I think 45 plus RLC could do it

C'mon man RLC is not that cheap
Forza Diavolo ale!!!