Winter Mercato - 2025
I actually dont care who we sign or sell. I just want this management out Asap!
Only Camarda, Liberali and Gabbia I dont want them to sell. The rest can go. And let a real sporting director built a new team.
According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Como made ‘a huge offer for Theo Hernandez’ in the last few days, worth over €40m. The proposal was put forward but was not followed up due to the French player’s refusal.

Como is about his level now. No serious clubs are interested anymore.
What? Como made an offer for Theo of €40m+ ?!?
Let him go there and sign Davies
(01-30-2025, 06:46 PM)Aficio Wrote: Camarda to Monza on dry loan. Why am I happy with it? Same as what I feel for Daniel Maldini.

I doubt Camarda will get much playing time there. He is not ready or good enough for Serie A yet.
(01-30-2025, 09:12 PM)Leoni9900 Wrote: Let him go there and sign Davies

Davies? Totally unrealistic.
Go, Como. Becoming serious force Big Grin
They have some new owner from Indonesia and he wants to build "respectable Serie A team". Apparently he have some money and not afraid to spend.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Daniel Maldini will become elite under Gasperinis wings? I will not bet against it..
I hope so! Nice player to watch, very technical. Atalanta suits him wel, will be interesting to see!
40 is huge? Lol. Regardless of recent form Theo is far more than 40.