UEFA Champions League 2024/2025
#21
How to dial the CL way!

[Image: 475974104_1335065220957527_2017755560559...e=67B0C467]
Reply
#22
Poor Real Madrid, they got cast out for winning too many. Icon_lol2
Reply
#23
I thought Liverpool already won 7. This year their chance is high.
Reply
#24
PSG crushing Inter. Sagrin
Reply
#25
5-0 loooool

Humiliation
Reply
#26
This willl at least make this season a little bettter
Reply
#27
(05-31-2025, 10:12 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: This willl at least make this season a little bettter

Int*r trophies this season: 0
MILAN trophies this season: 1

True or False?  Icon_lol2
Reply
#28
(05-31-2025, 10:15 PM)Codazzi Wrote: Int*r trophies this season: 0
MILAN trophies this season: 1

True or False?  Icon_lol2

False. 

Int*r trophies this season: 0

MILAN trophies this season: 2 (I think you forgot about Berlusconi Trofeo). Grinundwech
Reply
#29
I can't stop laughing this day Big Grin
Reply
#30
Was pretty humiliating. Recently saw a list of worlds best midfielders, Barella who been pretty bad this season was in, Reijndeers who became best midfielder in the league was not.

Not that it matter since Reijndeers is a goner.
Reply