Summer Mercato - 2025
Osimhen now , ye know it goes. We'll be linked with genuine quality but we'll also be linked with buckets of crap. Mercato isn't open for nearly 3 weeks so plenty of time to rwsd the dirt sheets.
One of the outcomes of this mercato looks to be an older team, a pity in itself.
(06-12-2025, 04:25 PM)reza Wrote: One of the outcomes of this mercato looks to be an older team, a pity in itself.

I'm more concerned about quality than age at this point. Even if I ideally would like a combination of young quality players.
You can build an older team that does well and doesn't cost obscene amounts of money. I just dont trust this regime to do that. Its clear now that any player we sign who has potential and reaches that potential and does well will be sold for the first big offer that comes in.
We went from having an exciting team a young team that won the league and needed 2 maybe 3 quality additions to really push on, to finishing mid table and needing a total rebuild all while selling all our best players in 3 seasons. Its bizarre.
Looks like we are not giving discounts and Atletico Theo links are over.
On the one hand it is good we don't give discounts but what about risk of more Bosmans?

I am probably going to contradict myself more, about how I feel about Bosmans, etc. Basically I am so tired of modern football U31
(06-12-2025, 09:12 PM)reza Wrote: Looks like we are not giving discounts and Atletico Theo links are over.
On the one hand it is good we don't give discounts but what about risk of more Bosmans?

I am probably going to contradict myself more, about how I feel about Bosmans, etc. Basically I am so tired of modern football  U31

What I read was that Atletico raised their offer to €20m and a deal is closer.
We have a list of returning players:

Devis Vasquez: ok form for Empoli, but the club relegated
Lorenzo Colombo: 7 goals 2 assists for the relegated Empoli
Tommaso Pobega: 30 matches for the Coppa winner Bologna, contributed 7 goals
Yacine Adli: 5 goals 7 assists for the Scudetto winner Napoli (4 goals 6 assists 26 matches)
Noah Okafor: 1 goal in 15 matches and lifted the Scudetto
Alexis Saelemaekers: 7 goals 7 assists for Roma
Ismael Bennacer: 2 assists to help Marseille won the unofficial French league (2nd place under PSG)
Kevin Zeroli: 9 matches 1 assist for Monza

Vasquez, Okafor, and Bennacer: not need thinking, sell.
Kevin Zeroli: on loan again, given the Futuro's state.
Colombo & Pobega: the duo should perform well in the preseason matches to earn another loan, or maybe a different opinion from Allegri.
Adli & Saelemaekers: could please Allegri for their abilities and the will to fight.
Just sell them all. None of them have quality for Milan. Maybe only Salad as 3-4th option.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(06-13-2025, 04:00 AM)Aficio Wrote: We have a list of returning players:

Devis Vasquez: ok form for Empoli, but the club relegated
Lorenzo Colombo: 7 goals 2 assists for the relegated Empoli
Tommaso Pobega: 30 matches for the Coppa winner Bologna, contributed 7 goals
Yacine Adli: 5 goals 7 assists for the Scudetto winner Napoli (4 goals 6 assists 26 matches)
Noah Okafor: 1 goal in 15 matches and lifted the Scudetto
Alexis Saelemaekers: 7 goals 7 assists for Roma
Ismael Bennacer: 2 assists to help Marseille won the unofficial French league (2nd place under PSG)
Kevin Zeroli: 9 matches 1 assist for Monza

Vasquez, Okafor, and Bennacer: not need thinking, sell.
Kevin Zeroli: on loan again, given the Futuro's state.
Colombo & Pobega: the duo should perform well in the preseason matches to earn another loan, or maybe a different opinion from Allegri.
Adli & Saelemaekers: could please Allegri for their abilities and the will to fight.

Adli played for Fiorentina not Napoli
(06-13-2025, 12:09 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Just sell them all. None of them have quality for Milan. Maybe only Salad as 3-4th option.

Colombo I have always rated highly. But he will never get playing time with us anyways .. So sell him for good and waste another young italian talent.