Shouldn't care about how other teams conduct business, it is extremely pointless for a management to try to call another management's bluff. We call Brugge and they say Jashari is 40 million, I am not going to wait to see if they are just being 'difficult' and will accept 35 a month later. Even if we had PSG type owners I wouldn't just wait for other management's idea of negotiation, but in our situation it is even more important to walk away and very fast.
I know the counter argument is something like the difference between 35 and 40 is not big, I am not saying this argument is wrong but from our standpoint we need a team now, in a more nicer situation we give the 40 but if we decide 35 for example then we can't wait after deciding.
Thiaw to stay after impressing Allegri in training.
Looks like we're closing in on Jashari, Estupinan and Pubill.
But you never know, we've seen it before...
It's difficult situation... on one hand, it would be better if someone snatch them from us... on the other hand, "alternatives" will be even worse then those folks...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Milan hesitate at last minute. Pubill transfer could fall through.
Again...