Summer Mercato - 2025
So, I guess you don't trust in Lazetic?
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(07-24-2025, 06:25 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: So, I guess you don't trust in Lazetic?

The list of useless players at our disposal is neverending... Had almost fogot about Lazetic.
Milan will restructure their offer to Brugge for Jashari. It will be 35 million up front with a small amount of bonuses. I guess they see Jashari as the next Bertolacci lol
Jashari is good. Vitinha type of player. Defensively strong and he is a good passer, he also got that through ball and vision. Very complete midfielder.
I only hope he doesnt need a season to adapt.
Increased the bid for Jashari after good news about Royal & Colombo's departure (Okafor next)
Allegri likes Singo & Doue for RB
Musah's suitors are not found
Waiting for Vlahovic is the only known option for SC

Rossoneri: Ricci, Modric, P. Terraciano, Estupiñán

In descending order
Likely to come: Jashari, Doue, Singo
Likely to go: Colombo, Royal, Okafor, Vasquez, Bennacer, Adli

Gone: Pobega, Sportiello, Theo, Reijnders, Kalulu, Pellegrino, Jovic, Abraham, Walker, Felix, Sottil, Florenzi, Morata
Studying abroad: Carmada, Zeroli
Not sure: Chukwueze, Lazetic, Traore, Vos, Liberali

Code:
--------------------------------------------Mike--------------------------------------------
-----------------------------Gabbia------------------------Thiaw----------------------------
----Doue*/Singo*---------------------------------------------------------------Estupiñán----
--------------------------------------------Ricci-------------------------------------------
----------------------Modric/Jashari*-----------------------------Fofana--------------------
----Pulisic-------------------------------------------------------------------------Leao----
-------------------------------------------Gimenez------------------------------------------

------------------------------------P. Terraciano/Torriani----------------------------------
--------------------------Tomori-------------------------------Pavlovic/Bartesaghi----------
----F. Terraciano----------------------------------------------------------------Jimenez----
---------------------------------------------Vos--------------------------------------------
----------------------Musah/Bondo----------------------------------Cheek/Liberali-----------
----Chukwueze---------------------------------------------------------------Saelemaekers----
--------------------------------------------Okafor------------------------------------------
I think that Jashari can really be a top Serie A player. Or just a flop?
But man, what a great transfer with Emerson. Best one so far.
(07-25-2025, 11:46 AM)Santino Wrote: I think that Jashari can really be a top Serie A player. Or just a flop?
But man, what a great transfer with Emerson. Best one so far.

He do that a lot. Each of his clubs thought exactly the same when he was leaving. Spurs especially.  Grinundwech
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Devis Vasquez' contract terminated by mutual consent.
Vasquez is similar to Gabriel, good enough for bottom Serie A, top Serie B, hence good enough for 2nd spot, but going on loan most of time to keep the career.

Gabriel came when we have Abbiati then Donnarumma, and now we have Mike & 2 Italian GKs.

Milan keep being nice to the players they can't use. Good luck, Vasquez!
Di Marzio: Terracciano could return to Hellas Verona on loan.

Another Moncada masterclass.