Summer Mercato - 2025
Mattia Liberali said no to Milan's late renewal attempt.

"Milan would like Liberali to renew his contract before leaving, but the player continues to say no to the extension because he believes Milan have acted too late and he doesn’t feel the right connection to renew.

Liberali only wants Catanzaro, and after the latest discussions, the deal should be unblocked in the next few hours."

If his motivation is this low for contributing to Milan now or in the future, then I guess he can go play for Catanzaro or whichever small club he wants. Maybe he'll disappear in the shadows of lower league football or maybe he'll come back later to haunt us, we don't know. Looks like his history with Milan has come to an end at least.
Another snake
Aston Villa showing interest in Alexis Saelemaekers. We must never sell anyone to PL for under at least €40m. Those clubs have got so much money, €40m is nothing.
It is almost too late for sales, our season starts in 9 days. I dislike VAR so much but I think I dislike the length of the summer window even more.
(08-08-2025, 02:02 PM)nefremo Wrote: Another snake

I don't know if I would call him a snake yet, but yea this situation totally stinks. If the kid just doesn't want to stay, what can you do? Eletu was mistreated too, but once (current) Milan management showed willingnessness to make amends, he agreed to renew the contract with us. 

This Liberali situation reminds me of Locatelli, Kerkez, Bellanova, and to a less extent, Simic. The first three players especially seemed to have a strong resentment towards Milan when they left.

Snake or not doesn't matter. If he doesn't appreciate Milan, he can f*ck off (I say this with all due respect) and I don't give a damn. Forza Milan.  3bandiera
(08-08-2025, 04:06 PM)reza Wrote: It is almost too late for sales, our season starts in 9 days. I dislike VAR so much but I think I dislike the length of the summer window even more.

Yes, it's getting late which is why we must only accept great offers not just good ones. And we need to secure replacements before or in parallel with sales. Leoni for Thiaw. Guerra for Musah, Athekame for Saelemaekers. And so on.
(08-08-2025, 02:51 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Aston Villa showing interest in Alexis Saelemaekers. We must never sell anyone to PL for under at least €40m. Those clubs have got so much money, €40m is nothing.

I don't know how many of you actually want to keep Alexis, but I definitely fall into that bunch. I think he's a fantastic utility player and can be very useful under Allegri. 

I really do hope we sign Guerra if Musah leaves - Guerra is a fantastic player and it makes me wonder why he hasn't gone anywhere yet in this window.
Waiting: the offers and the answers

Rossoneri: Ricci, Modric, P. Terraciano, Estupiñán, Jashari

In descending order
Likely to come: Athekame, Vlahovic, Hojlund
Likely to go: Bennacer, Adli, Musah, Okafor, F. Terraciano, Bondo

Gone: Liberali, Colombo, Royal, Vasquez, Pobega, Sportiello, Theo, Reijnders, Kalulu, Pellegrino, Jovic, Abraham, Walker, Felix, Sottil, Florenzi, Morata
Studying abroad: Carmada, Zeroli, Comotto
Not sure: Lazetic, Traore, Vos

Code:
--------------------------------------------Mike--------------------------------------------
-----------------------------Gabbia------------------------Thiaw----------------------------
----Athekame*------------------------------------------------------------------Estupiñán----
--------------------------------------------Ricci-------------------------------------------
-----------------------Jashari--------------------------------------Modric------------------
----Pulisic-------------------------------------------------------------------------Leao----
-------------------------------------------Gimenez------------------------------------------

------------------------------------P. Terraciano/Torriani----------------------------------
--------------------------Tomori-------------------------------Pavlovic---------------------
----Saelemaekers/F. Terraciano------------------------------------------------Bartesaghi----
--------------------------------------------Bondo-------------------------------------------
-------------------Cheek/Musah-----------------------------------------Fofana---------------
----Saelemaekers/Chukwueze-------------------------------------------------------Jimenez----
--------------------------------------------Okafor------------------------------------------
No Guerra if Musah leaves. Guerra just signed a new contract at Valencia until 2029.
Bondo about to go on loan. Adli and Bennacer are in jail. If Musah gets sold, we'd be down to 5 mids for 3 spots. I feel like a replacement will have to be brought in. Also because I don't think we have anyone in the youth system that can step up as 6th choice when necessary....which is kind of sad for a club like Milan.