Donnarumma is reportedly close to joining Manchester City in a €45 million deal, while Galatasaray have made a move for Ederson.
If both transfers go through, it would reflect an intriguing shift in Pep Guardiola’s tactical philosophy. Once known for his “total passing football,” where every player was expected to contribute to ball circulation, Pep now seems to be embracing specialists at both ends of the pitch: a commanding goalkeeper to dominate the penalty area, and a clinical center forward (Haaland) to exploit the opposition’s box and finish chances.
With that background in mind, it’s safe to say that Milan dodged a massive bullet as Emerson Royal has had a tough start in Brazil. Just four games into his tenure, the Flamengo fans are already booing him.
Oh my....
(08-16-2025, 06:36 PM)Santino Wrote: With that background in mind, it’s safe to say that Milan dodged a massive bullet as Emerson Royal has had a tough start in Brazil. Just four games into his tenure, the Flamengo fans are already booing him.
Oh my....
Who could have seen that coming…
(08-15-2025, 12:38 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: It is global event. Some Serbian sites I visit regularly are also under invasion of those "guests" and it makes sites completely unresponsive. It is comic books site and tv shows site, so I guess they attack randomly, not "covering" just specific topic 
Right now, in a span of few minutes we went from 65 so called guests to 922 so called guests, I will keep checking this number.
Caching has always been on and should make the site able to handle things somewhat but there is a limit. I had previously banned some IPs manually and a few IPs are added to server's banned list automatically.
(08-16-2025, 07:23 PM)Leoni9900 Wrote: Who could have seen that coming…
Makes you wonder about scouts right? Some people get paid to pick fruit all day, some to do construction, others to cut grass 8 hrs a day, etc, etc. Scouts get paid to watch players play football all day and study their positives and negatives. And with all that.....what exactly did they see in Emerson Royal to recommend him for purchase?!? Baffling, really. Casual fans could see the guy is a disaster. But somehow, people that get paid top watch his games, thought he is worth 9m this summer. And 14m the summer before. And I don't even know how much before than. On and on.
Very bizarre
(08-16-2025, 08:09 PM)reza Wrote: Right now, in a span of few minutes we went from 65 so called guests to 922 so called guests, I will keep checking this number.
Caching has always been on and should make the site able to handle things somewhat but there is a limit. I had previously banned some IPs manually and a few IPs are added to server's banned list automatically.
I know very little about this. Close to nothing, actually. But I'm interested.....what do they gain from this? Looking to get people's info? (Such as email, location, etc.?)
I guess I'm trying to understand the purpose of it.
We have scouts? It really feels like we are either buying known players, flops or not, which to me doesn't fit the defintion of scouting or may be partially fits it. Or we are buying via 'intermediary' or agent offering.
(08-16-2025, 08:13 PM)nefremo Wrote: I know very little about this. Close to nothing, actually. But I'm interested.....what do they gain from this? Looking to get people's info? (Such as email, location, etc.?)
I guess I'm trying to understand the purpose of it.
I am aware of two main somewhat related reasons, the first might surprise you but it is true.
1- Attacking a site by flooding it just brings it down, that's it, nothing. It's like the prize is being able to bring down sites.
2- Attacking a site in the same way but trying to find insecure holes in the site database and the server the site is hosted on. Accessing the database means everything like stealing info and deleting info. An insecure server can also be used to attack other sites/server. All these bots that are so called guests have to be coming from somewhere, it is from other compromised servers.
(08-16-2025, 08:27 PM)reza Wrote: I am aware of two main somewhat related reasons, the first might surprise you but it is true.
1- Attacking a site by flooding it just brings it down, that's it, nothing. It's like the prize is being able to bring down sites.
2- Attacking a site in the same way but trying to find insecure holes in the site database and the server the site is hosted on. Accessing the database means everything like stealing info and deleting info. An insecure server can also be used to attack other sites/server. All these bots that are so called guests have to be coming from somewhere, it is from other compromised servers.
Thanks for the context. Intriguing, really. #2 makes sense and it's what I suspected. But #1 is wild. There is no purpose in that. Lol
(08-16-2025, 09:59 PM)nefremo Wrote: Thanks for the context. Intriguing, really. #2 makes sense and it's what I suspected. But #1 is wild. There is no purpose in that. Lol
What do you mean there is no purpose in that? Some people just want to see the world burn. That's their purpose.
|