2025-2026 Where will we finish, who will be our leading scorer
#1
Make predictions as to where we will finish and who will be our leading scorer.

Bonus: Which player will miss the most minutes due to injury.
Reply
#2
4th place finish with Pulisic being our top scorer.

Jashari to miss the most time.
Reply
#3
We will finish in third place. Our leading scorer will be Pulisic with Leao in second place.

Loftus-Cheek will miss the most minutes.
Reply
#4
(09-22-2025, 11:10 PM)Acmir Wrote: We will finish in third place. Our leading scorer will be Pulisic with Leao in second place.

Loftus-Cheek will miss the most minutes.

This checks out.  

A healthy season and the other top teams in cl we need to take advantage of getting max points
Reply
#5
I'd say with Allegri, we'll 90% be in the top 4. A realistic prediction would be 4th, behind Napoli, Inter and Juventus. Mainly because I think the lack of a top #9 will catch up to us. BUT, I think we have the most quality and balance in the midfield alongside Napoli. Defensively we are individually not as good as the others, but Allegri will make up for that, as we've already seen in these first 4 games. Then, there is always a surprise. Lukaku for example being injured for a prolonged period of time. Pulisic scoring as if he is a top #9. Maybe Santi coming into his own. Juventus buying Openda + David, yet both have struggled so far. Inter in the unknown with Chivu. Etc, etc. So although I realistically expect us to sure up a top 4 spot....I don't think a Scudetto is out of reach. 

Top scorer....have to go with Pulisic. He was our top scorer last year and he seems to have stayed on that path again. Nkunku can surprise as well, for sure. The man knows where the goal is. Although he'll need some time.
Reply
#6
I don't really want to participate in this thread. Big Grin
Reply
#7
I will predict the position after some matches.
Top scorer: Pulisic.
Miss the most minutes: Jashari, he set the bar quite high.
Reply
#8
Maybe Allegri will miss the most minutes with that temperament of his... Devilcool

Top scorer: Pulisic
Most minutes missed (players): Jashari or Maignan
Position: 4th
Reply
#9
Ideally, I'd say top4 with a new coach, but considering that most of the competitors are laughable as we are and most of them have "double work" to do with euro competitions while we have just Serie A, I'm afraid our new "point zero" will be half of next season when "double work" comes to us.
Btw, I wouldn't be surprised if we finish above Inter or they repeat our last season, but that will depend on how fast they will sack Kivu and who will be his replacement.
As for scorer... have no idea... once again all our strikers seems to be crap, so maybe Pulisic...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Reply